Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

sweet! the league is full. never got a site mail but as I just got back from a month in Umbria, the timing couldn't be better. I guess it is time to prep.
8/8/2010 8:17 PM
I am just back tonight myself.  Time to get this thing rolling!
8/11/2010 1:44 AM
It looks like we had an owner go MIA in this draft!  We are in the second round and the team's next pick is coming up shortly (which I will make so the team stays strong).  Have a look at the rules and  see the draft forum (linked below).  This team has pick in the 3rd round.

www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx
8/16/2010 4:22 PM
I'll join if you'll have me.
8/16/2010 5:32 PM
Posted by nin311ff on 8/16/2010 5:32:00 PM (view original):
I'll join if you'll have me.
I would love to.  Your pick is in 30 minutes HA!  Let me know if you can make it, otherwise I can make it and you can pick up tomorrow.
8/16/2010 5:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.