Progressive Franchise Twist - Needs 1 for 1993 Topic

We need 1 owner to take over teams in 1993....can choose from the following franchises:

California
Detroit
Kansas City
Milwaukee
Minnesota


Twist 1993 season.
Twist every season after that.
Usual Twist rules.....use roster at baseball-reference.com, use any season for any player on roster
108m
Yes use AAA
DH in BOTH leagues
AAA trades only (trades involving AAA players)
No WW
No Clones
Use Stadium used by your team

ALIGNMENT IS FIRST TO WORST EVERY YEAR BASED ON WIN PCT. (So AL West is worst 4 teams)

CHAMPIONS:

1975 Philadelphia
1976 Philadelphia
1977 Boston
1978 NYYankees
1979 Philadelphia
1980 Pittsburgh
1981 Baltimore
1982 NY Yankees
1983 Kansas City
1984 NYYankees
1985 California
1986 Boston
1987 Houston
1988 St. Louis
1989 Pittsburgh
1990 St. Louis
1991 St. Louis
1992 TBD (currently in playoffs)
7/14/2015 3:09 PM (edited)
it's an easy, yet sometimes difficult build, and different every season....Join this !
7/11/2015 10:11 AM

Dave,
I will take the team for sure... Not sure which one yet... Give me a day to figure it out. I will post it tomorrow. We are in NWP together....

-Jeff ( Misfits of Detroit)
7/29/2015 12:43 AM


DAVE,

I WILL TAKE MILWAUKEE...

-JEFF
7/29/2015 1:20 AM


DAVE,

I WILL TAKE MILWAUKEE...

-JEFF
7/29/2015 1:20 AM
Posted by jgaleo062066 on 7/29/2015 1:20:00 AM (view original):


DAVE,

I WILL TAKE MILWAUKEE...

-JEFF
Great!!!!! Thanks Jeff
7/29/2015 10:30 AM
Progressive Franchise Twist - Needs 1 for 1993 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.