5 Season Progressive,1969 to 2015 FULL Topic

Posted by fillies on 12/15/2015 6:54:00 PM (view original):
HH....will there be a time limit for draft picks?
Yes, we'll draft one round a day for 25 days, 30 minutes for each pck, 10 AM ET to 10P PM ET
12/16/2015 2:11 AM
Posted by tajohn on 12/15/2015 7:17:00 PM (view original):
Another question....When we draft players, do we have to specify the 5 seasons during the draft?
Yes, but you don't have to right away if you haven't decided. 
12/16/2015 2:13 AM
I'm in
12/16/2015 7:43 AM
I may need to decide if I want the '86-90 Clemens or the 96-2000 Clemens depending on which seasons he fits better into the rest of my team. I want to just draft Clemens and figure out the 5 consecutive seasons after the draft.
12/16/2015 8:45 PM
It is my understanding that we draft players only and do not have to declare which years.  There is no official declaration.  Other owners will first see which 1st year we select for each player when the schedule is generated and teams are frozen and made public.  Is this correct?
12/16/2015 10:57 PM
Posted by tajohn on 12/16/2015 8:45:00 PM (view original):
I may need to decide if I want the '86-90 Clemens or the 96-2000 Clemens depending on which seasons he fits better into the rest of my team. I want to just draft Clemens and figure out the 5 consecutive seasons after the draft.
Depends if you want to pay for the roids or not....
12/17/2015 12:17 AM
I vote to wait.
12/17/2015 6:14 AM
Players are exclusive.....I don't think it matters when you declare seasons
12/17/2015 6:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Dino27 is correct, the commish just needs to check to make sure there are no "errors."
12/18/2015 7:57 AM
A few questions:

1). Are players who did not have a five year career eligible to be drafted?
2). How many rounds are the drafts in years 2-5?
3). How many players can I keep from year to year?

Sign me up for a team please.
12/19/2015 7:56 PM
Posted by Mundocani on 12/19/2015 7:56:00 PM (view original):
A few questions:

1). Are players who did not have a five year career eligible to be drafted?
2). How many rounds are the drafts in years 2-5?
3). How many players can I keep from year to year?

Sign me up for a team please.
1. Yes

2. Years 2 through 5 drafts will be quite short as I'm guessing some owners will drop few, if any players. Those drafts will be for replacing dropped, retired or players on !R.

3. You can keep or drop as many players that you want to. But once a player is dropped he is then ineligible for future drafts.
12/20/2015 3:54 AM

Put me in. will you be using the Live Draft feature?

12/21/2015 4:21 PM
Posted by danidon on 12/21/2015 4:21:00 PM (view original):

Put me in. will you be using the Live Draft feature?

We'll be drafting here in this thread.
12/21/2015 6:50 PM
Please add me to the league. I'm intrigued by the concept.
12/24/2015 1:06 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
5 Season Progressive,1969 to 2015 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.