*New* Build Your Own Progressive FULL Topic

Thanks and I will get that updated. Just checking things from my phone today and will double check everything later
8/9/2010 9:15 PM (edited)
Count me in -- 1973 Dodgers, 95-66 .590.
8/10/2010 3:45 PM

Great thanks for joining.  Thank makes 20

8/10/2010 8:21 PM
I'd like to join. 1972 Reds 95-59, .617, 5 picks
8/11/2010 7:30 PM
Great thanks for joining.  3 more openings.
8/11/2010 9:22 PM
Questions: In subsequent drafts you do NOT get dibs on rookies for your franchise, right?  And what happens, for example, if you pick the 1936 Yankees: what does that mean for DiMaggio and Gehrig given the 1925 and 1952 Yankees are already in the mix?  Thanks.
8/11/2010 11:35 PM (edited)
Darn, you guys pulled me in again.  I'm in with the 1914 White Sox, 0.455, 7 picks
8/11/2010 11:39 PM
I'll take the 1892 Baltimore Orioles along with 8 picks.
8/12/2010 3:36 AM
Posted by drbernabo on 8/11/2010 11:35:00 PM (view original):
Questions: In subsequent drafts you do NOT get dibs on rookies for your franchise, right?  And what happens, for example, if you pick the 1936 Yankees: what does that mean for DiMaggio and Gehrig given the 1925 and 1952 Yankees are already in the mix?  Thanks.
Correct.  You intial team is your core group of players.  Going forward any available guy in your year is eligible to be drafted, but you don't get first dibs on players.  Teams post their players in the owner forum and I compile a master list.  You can take any guy who isn't on another team. 
8/12/2010 7:14 AM
Unsure of team yet. will post my team on next break. glad to see this is back and organized. :)
8/12/2010 11:27 AM (edited)

Could i change my team to the 1976 Royals?  90-72 .556 6 picks

8/12/2010 12:03 PM
Posted by rmarsh915 on 8/12/2010 12:03:00 PM (view original):

Could i change my team to the 1976 Royals?  90-72 .556 6 picks

That should be fine. I will update since you are just changing years and we are not full.
8/12/2010 1:14 PM
Thanks. Making changes on my end.
8/12/2010 2:01 PM
I thought you were full.  There are three people who said they were in and you needed three.
8/12/2010 2:57 PM
Posted by drbernabo on 8/12/2010 2:57:00 PM (view original):
I thought you were full.  There are three people who said they were in and you needed three.
According to my records we need one.  I am just updating everything now.  One of the owners already had the Royals but changed his year.  We would love to have you if you want to take the last spot.
8/12/2010 3:01 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
*New* Build Your Own Progressive FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.