New 16 Team Omega Regressive League-Full/Waitlist Topic

One suggestion on the name....Alpha means "Beginning" that is why we named the Alpha League beginning in 1885-86 that.  Omega means "End", so maybe for this league, as a regressive league, Omega would be a good name.  The Omega Regressive League.....just a thought. 
11/11/2010 5:35 PM (edited)
Posted by neabaseball on 11/11/2010 5:35:00 PM (view original):
One suggestion on the name....Alpha means "Beginning" that is why we named the Alpha League beginning in 1885-86 that.  Omega means "End", so maybe for this league, as a regressive league, Omega would be a good name.  The Omega Regressive League.....just a thought. 
good point, never thought of that. Omega it is.
11/11/2010 6:15 PM
Great name change
11/11/2010 8:20 PM
If you're have me, I'd like to give it a try.

Stadium?.......Might regret this, but always wanted to try in a progressive.......Coors Field.
11/13/2010 7:40 PM
Posted by firecapt on 11/13/2010 7:40:00 PM (view original):
If you're have me, I'd like to give it a try.

Stadium?.......Might regret this, but always wanted to try in a progressive.......Coors Field.
Awesome, it'd be great to have you in firecapt. As for Coors, it'll be interesting to see some of the potential career offensive numbers your hitters can put playing their home games there.
11/13/2010 9:09 PM
I'll join if you are still looking for more teams. And as for a park, I'll take the one-time only Target Field
11/19/2010 12:24 AM
Posted by bcoop11 on 11/19/2010 12:24:00 AM (view original):
I'll join if you are still looking for more teams. And as for a park, I'll take the one-time only Target Field
Good deal bcoop11, great to have you. Only 4 more spots to go.
11/19/2010 1:28 AM
I'll take a 2nd team with Camden Yard
11/26/2010 7:36 PM
Posted by crains on 11/26/2010 7:36:00 PM (view original):
I'll take a 2nd team with Camden Yard
You got it crains, thanks.
11/26/2010 10:52 PM
I'm backing out then if you are going forward with the two team thing. There's only 16 spots in the league. Every league is having a tough time finding owners. I say we just be patient. I forwarded that concern to you in a sitemail and didn't get a response but perhaps I lost by majority vote.
11/27/2010 9:30 PM
I kinda agree with the 2 team thing.  I will stay regardless just would prefer not to go that way.
11/27/2010 10:03 PM
If it comes down to it, I'd give up my 2nd team. I'm sure crains would feel the same for the sake of keeping everyone happy. I'm just trying to help push things along a little quicker. Either way, looking forward to getting this thing going.
11/27/2010 10:33 PM
If there is still room, I'm in. Dodger Stadium
11/28/2010 12:51 AM
Posted by N4ser on 11/28/2010 12:51:00 AM (view original):
If there is still room, I'm in. Dodger Stadium
Still room, great to have N4ser, thanks for joining.
11/28/2010 1:50 AM
Count me in with Turner Field.
12/1/2010 12:40 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
New 16 Team Omega Regressive League-Full/Waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.