I got some good ideas from another owner, we can go 18/10 below average AAA. I feel like that, in combination with the retirees from previous seasons would be more than enough to fill out teams, and then help with fatigue. That's what we'll do. Now we can move on and get some more owners in here!
1/27/2011 10:20 PM
I'll join
1/29/2011 3:35 PM
4 in!
1/29/2011 4:21 PM
I would've thought this would have drawn more interest
2/1/2011 3:25 PM
Posted by chargingryno on 2/1/2011 3:25:00 PM (view original):
I would've thought this would have drawn more interest
there is already a glut of leagues out there similar to this
2/1/2011 3:56 PM
i'd never seen an early 60's league but i guess i've been away for too long
2/1/2011 5:10 PM
Sorry, can't hang on and wait...too many leagues
2/20/2011 4:14 PM
Yeah it was unofficially dead.
2/20/2011 5:47 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.