Time Lapse Reg Need 1, Drafting Topic

Posted by tradrrr on 2/24/2011 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Grayfoxx recommended this league to me. I'm in if you'll have me.
Grayfoxx is a great owner in this league and his recommendation is enough for me.  Which franchise would you like?
2/24/2011 1:45 AM
I'll take Cleveland.
2/24/2011 10:55 AM
Posted by tradrrr on 2/24/2011 10:55:00 AM (view original):
I'll take Cleveland.
Great we need 1!!!
2/24/2011 12:09 PM
Baltimore is pretty loaded with pitching.  The draft starts Monday.
2/26/2011 1:56 AM
◂ Prev 12
Time Lapse Reg Need 1, Drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.