3000 hit progressive/ filledt Topic

The 3000 hit progressive/twist league needs 1 owner
We are getting ready for season 8

The following players are available


 Speaker 1913 twist the rest of the Redsox
Carew 1974 twist the rest of the Twins
Musial 1949 twist the rest of the Cards
Jeter 1996 twist the rest of the Yankees

This is a 24 team league with a 100 Mil cap
Yes to DH, Minor leaguers below avg.
No waiver wire or trades
7/20/2011 7:25 PM (edited)
Question: Do you retwist each year as you progress through the player's career.  For example, first year you twist with the 1906 Tigers for Cobb. The next year you twist with the 1907 Tigers..etc.  I assume the player progresses and the rest of the team twists.

Let me know if I am mistaken.  If you still have an opening, I will take Cobb.  I would like to give it a go and am willing to see it through.
5/17/2011 2:50 AM
id take ripken o's
5/23/2011 10:04 PM
Jeter making his debut this season
7/20/2011 7:28 PM
I'll take Jeter.
7/20/2011 9:02 PM
Posted by scottyboy4 on 7/20/2011 9:02:00 PM (view original):
I'll take Jeter.
Ok will send you league number once I set it up.
7/20/2011 9:11 PM
3000 hit progressive/ filledt Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.