New Progressive Lg-Cartwright Prog 1885-full Topic

I'll take Milwaukee
10/7/2011 1:43 PM
Thanks coled!
10/7/2011 4:52 PM
time for some more old timer fans to step up!
10/8/2011 4:50 PM
Honolulu please
10/9/2011 7:02 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 10/9/2011 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Honolulu please
Hey man thanks for playing!

we are halfway home
10/10/2011 9:21 AM
I'm interested in playing.  

Chicago NL

Thanks!
10/10/2011 2:14 PM
got it chargers-thanks!
10/10/2011 5:40 PM
need 7 to play
10/13/2011 7:21 AM
Who's next??
10/22/2011 1:32 PM
Posted by Boddicker on 10/22/2011 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Who's next??
Like Bob said...
10/23/2011 11:36 AM
I'll take Cincinnati
10/23/2011 1:09 PM
NEED A SIX-PACK OF CLASSY OWNERS....
10/24/2011 4:22 PM
Glad to see this moving along-love the old time leagues, been in Genesis league 12 of their 17 seasons and we're up to 1901 now !! 
10/24/2011 6:19 PM
Posted by 9ookoloo on 10/23/2011 1:09:00 PM (view original):
I'll take Cincinnati
Thanks for signing up man!


Need 6 to get this going.
10/24/2011 7:20 PM
ok folks let's play this!
10/25/2011 8:33 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
New Progressive Lg-Cartwright Prog 1885-full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.