New Progressive - The Decade Comparison (Need 1) Topic

I would like to bring up something for your consideration: perhaps we could have a self-picked AAA for a place to stash players who have a bad year or injury, but are worth keeping.  Maybe allow up to 5 players.
2/2/2012 7:37 PM
Count me in. I'll take a 2000s team.
2/2/2012 9:19 PM
Posted by pirate_dave on 2/2/2012 7:37:00 PM (view original):
I would like to bring up something for your consideration: perhaps we could have a self-picked AAA for a place to stash players who have a bad year or injury, but are worth keeping.  Maybe allow up to 5 players.
Thats not a bad idea, seeing as we will have so many unpicked players anyway.  If anyone who has signed up already objects, let me know, but if not, i'm fine with this.
2/3/2012 7:21 AM
thanks for joining mmtdad
2/3/2012 7:21 AM
I'll hang out with Patco in the 90's.....controllers united
2/3/2012 7:50 AM
got it bottomlee, thanks for joining
2/3/2012 8:23 AM
Posted by ljfry on 2/3/2012 7:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pirate_dave on 2/2/2012 7:37:00 PM (view original):
I would like to bring up something for your consideration: perhaps we could have a self-picked AAA for a place to stash players who have a bad year or injury, but are worth keeping.  Maybe allow up to 5 players.
Thats not a bad idea, seeing as we will have so many unpicked players anyway.  If anyone who has signed up already objects, let me know, but if not, i'm fine with this.
I love this.  even 4 players and 4 pitchers, or something like that
2/3/2012 12:39 PM
Posted by bottomlee on 2/3/2012 7:50:00 AM (view original):
I'll hang out with Patco in the 90's.....controllers united
ha, we really showed them
2/3/2012 1:53 PM
Technically, the decade begins in the year ending in 1 since there was never a year 0 (e.g. 2001). But I concede the point.

I'll take a team in the 2000's.
2/3/2012 3:01 PM
you are correct abfball...but thanks for joining anyway with this technical "mistake" on my part lol
2/3/2012 3:05 PM
Im in for a 90's team
2/4/2012 3:53 PM
thanks jbfg8r
2/4/2012 4:29 PM
salary cap?
2/4/2012 6:02 PM
Posted by redsfive on 2/4/2012 6:02:00 PM (view original):
salary cap?
nope, no salary cap...just a draft
2/4/2012 7:17 PM
I'd like to sign up for a 90's team
2/5/2012 12:51 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
New Progressive - The Decade Comparison (Need 1) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.