2012 Player Tracker Topic

How interesting would it be to have a 2012 Player Tracker that would follow all the current 2012 MLB players and display their stats as if they were part of the regular Draft Center, including what their SIM salary would be as of that moment in time?  Of course they wouldn't actually be draftable until they were released into the player pool after the season.

We could monitor who the best relievers are throughout the year, and cringe when they have a blow-up game and their OAV or HR/9 go way up. 

We could see how much "value" Hamilton's 4 HR game added to his salary, or Weaver's and Santana's no-hitters, or Cain's perfect game.  Drool over the guys still hitting over .400, or on pace for 60+ homers, etc.  Project what guys would cost if they kept it up all year.  Seems like this could be a tool that would keep SLB owners interested in the real-life games and build up more anticipation for the release of the new players after the season.

It might be difficult to implement and continuously update, but I swear I would look at this kind of thing every day and I bet a lot of other owners would, too. 
7/9/2012 10:17 PM (edited)
Here's where I click the thumbs-up "like" button.  I would use this obsessively.
7/10/2012 11:50 AM
This is in the works - part of SLB upgrade. Current season players available in SimMatchup, Dream Teams, option to view in Player Search but not draftable in SimLeagues. It's not a 100% for sure item out of the gate, but it's on the list of hopefuls.
7/13/2012 5:36 PM
2012 Player Tracker Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.