October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

All,

The Hardball Dynasty update is now live.

Please use this thread to add feedback pertaining specifically to the update.

This should bugs, suggestions, questions, etc.

We'll be monitoring rather heavily for the next week.

Thank you!

TomZ @ WhatIfSports
10/15/2015 12:06 PM
Just tried to delete an inbox message and gave me an error message. Had to go back to WIS main page to get back into my league.
10/15/2015 12:11 PM
The first time I entered my first league there was a full page thing " You have a new Major League game" and gave me the choice of going to boxscore or ignorning box score.  This has not happened in my other leagues and I don't see any way to toggle, select, etc whether I want to see scores on the office home page.  I used to be able to select ML, ALL, OR NONE.  Where is this?  The one league where I had selected not to see the scores doesn't show them but there's also no link to boxscore etc.  Had to click on scoreboard and then I saw the score before I was able to go through the play by play.  I'm sure I'm just missing it, but please advise, thanks.
10/15/2015 12:12 PM
gdmetz - this is now a setting in the Management Console.
10/15/2015 12:14 PM
Thanks, I do see that now, but I have my league set to ML only.  It doesn't show the score which is great, but there's nowhere for me to click to access the play by play.  I have to go to scoreboard where I then see the score I didn't want to see.  There used to be ??? or something that I could click to access.
10/15/2015 12:16 PM
At least in my league, the White Sox have the "Cub" logo and the Cubs have the old "Sox" logo.  
10/15/2015 12:20 PM
gdmetz - when the modal fires giving you a choice to view or ignore box score, choose view. this then takes you right to the PBP of the most recently completed game. Once you've viewed the box score or chose to ignore, you will no longer have the ??? option any longer.
10/15/2015 12:21 PM
Posted by craigraz on 10/15/2015 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Just tried to delete an inbox message and gave me an error message. Had to go back to WIS main page to get back into my league.
Had this happen after using the delete message button from within the message on the last one left in my inbox.

Also: lineups don't allow the pitcher to bat 8th (or anywhere other than 9th)
10/15/2015 12:23 PM
jnewfry - you are right, we'll fix that today. thanks
10/15/2015 12:25 PM
While using a PC, when you were editing your pitching staff, you used to be able to press a letter for the corresponding role.  R for Rest, M for Mopup and so on, but that doesnt happen now.  
10/15/2015 12:26 PM
it never gave me that choice in world mattingly.  Now there no score, no "final", no ??? or anything to click beside the game.  Just "view playoffs" or I can click the scoreboard icon.  Maybe it will reset or work next cycle or something.
10/15/2015 12:27 PM
The level setting isn't being remembered when moving back and forth from Schedules to Lineup.  

Previous functionality: When I was in HiA Schedules, then I click manager it went to my HiA lineup or pitching staff.  

Bug: Now, If I switch from HiA to RL, for example, in pitching staff, when I go back to Schedules it's still in HiA.
10/15/2015 12:31 PM
Posted by craigraz on 10/15/2015 12:11:00 PM (view original):
I had this happen as well
10/15/2015 12:31 PM
mrincubus - we are looking into inbox delete and lineup issue you mentioned.

a_ersberg - we will fix the pitching role keyboard shortcut
10/15/2015 12:32 PM
I can't even view box scores. I can view play by play, and there it says BoxScore at the bottom, but clicking on it does nothing.
10/15/2015 12:38 PM
1|2|3...35 Next ▸
October 15 HBD Release - Feedback Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.