User Settings: Hierarchies upon Call-Up Topic

We need a "Alter Hierarchies to Add Recent Call-Up Only" option. The current two options both suck. No, I don't want the SIM overriding my hierarchies, and no, I don't want to forget to add him there and he never get in the game.
11/10/2010 12:08 AM
We could do a one-for-one player swap (player demoted with player promoted) in the hierarchies. I can't think of another alternative to what's there.

Do you guys want this new option? Suggestion for other ways to tackle this?
11/30/2010 9:35 AM
Posted by tzentmeyer on 11/30/2010 9:35:00 AM (view original):
We could do a one-for-one player swap (player demoted with player promoted) in the hierarchies. I can't think of another alternative to what's there.

Do you guys want this new option? Suggestion for other ways to tackle this?
Basically, yes. Tack on the new guy to the end of each hierarchy he's got a rating for, and remove the "sent down" player.
12/1/2010 5:53 PM
WHERE IS THE VIDEO, UNCLEAL???

That would be a good new option.
12/2/2010 8:12 PM
Posted by inkdskn on 12/2/2010 8:12:00 PM (view original):
WHERE IS THE VIDEO, UNCLEAL???

That would be a good new option.
Off-topic, but pretty sure you can find the video you're looking for on YouTube. If someone didn't pull it for copyright.
12/2/2010 8:55 PM
We'll include this in the redesign. Thanks
12/8/2010 3:59 PM
User Settings: Hierarchies upon Call-Up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.