Sure, I'm in.
8/1/2018 5:29 PM
Posted by cardsfan on 8/1/2018 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Sure, I'm in.
Duly Noted! Thanks!
8/1/2018 5:33 PM
Any chance of starting this at 1920?
The deadball pitchers seem to ruin most leagues.
8/1/2018 5:36 PM
No, I'm interested in all of history. You might get a lousy season out of a deadballer and everyone has an equal shot at them. The stadium draft every year makes it difficult to build a team for a ballpark to say the least, so for now. No.
8/1/2018 5:40 PM
I love the current league and will gladly participate in this one. All the years are good.
8/1/2018 6:20 PM
Posted by erne6 on 8/1/2018 6:20:00 PM (view original):
I love the current league and will gladly participate in this one. All the years are good.
You're in. Thanks!
8/1/2018 6:22 PM
I love URAPP 1.0 but my biggest frustration with it is the deadball pitchers. I think you've made a couple interesting changes here that would be fun to try but unless you change your mind on the deadballers I'm out. They change the way the game is played far too much. :(
8/1/2018 6:29 PM
I'm in for this.
8/1/2018 8:16 PM
Posted by cholatse on 8/1/2018 8:16:00 PM (view original):
I'm in for this.
You're In. Thanks!
8/1/2018 8:19 PM
I would like to give it a try too - count me in Terry
8/1/2018 8:26 PM
Posted by coloradokid on 8/1/2018 8:26:00 PM (view original):
I would like to give it a try too - count me in Terry
You're number 5! Thanks!
8/1/2018 8:27 PM
URAPP is my favorite league . . . by far. This version may end up being a close second. Count me in please, Terry.
8/1/2018 8:34 PM
Posted by dorkster on 8/1/2018 8:34:00 PM (view original):
URAPP is my favorite league . . . by far. This version may end up being a close second. Count me in please, Terry.
Number Six! Thanks!
8/1/2018 8:41 PM
This sounds good. Please include me
8/1/2018 11:03 PM
All right I'll give it a shot. I'm in.
8/2/2018 2:34 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.