Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

10 Keepers?
5/9/2019 7:26 PM
Houston Astros

22 Keepers

C- Alan Ashby
C- Luis Pujols
1B- Cesar Cedeno
2B- Phil Garner
2B- Dickie Thon
3B- Art Howe
3B-Ron Cey (via trade with crazyamos)
SS- Craig Reynolds

OF- Terry Puhl
OF- Tony Scott
OF- Jeffrey Leonard
OF- Lance Berkman (2001)
P- Nolan Ryan
P- Don Sutton
P- Bob Knepper
P- Joe Niekro
P- Vern Ruhle
P- Joe Sambito
P- Dave Smith
P- Frank Lacorte
P- Joaquin Andujar

Danny Heep, Bobby Sprowel, Kiki Garcia, Joe Pitman, and any others we may have miss are being cut.

We need 3 picks.
5/10/2019 12:06 PM (edited)
I'm in with the Giants if still available! I can post my keepers tonight or tomorrow.
5/9/2019 7:37 PM
Posted by pgburner on 5/9/2019 7:37:00 PM (view original):
I'm in with the Giants if still available! I can post my keepers tonight or tomorrow.
The league is full
5/9/2019 8:19 PM
San Diego roster coming in a few
5/9/2019 8:31 PM
I sitemailed rufus that his pick of Tony Phillips isn’t legal
5/9/2019 8:32 PM
I haven’t gotten to look at time warp guys yet, but I see you’re correct, Phillips started with the A’s, not Det, so ineligible, thx for helping with these things guys!

Justin Verlander is available though!
5/9/2019 9:02 PM (edited)
Boston Red Sox NEED 5
C Rich Gedman
1b Yaz
2b Jerry Remy
3b Butch Hobson
SS Dave Stapleton
SS Glen Hoffman
SS Nomar Garciaparra 1996
Of Dwight Evans
Of Jim Rice
Of Rick Miller
Brian Downing
Pitchers
John Tudor
Dennis Eckersley
Bobby Ojeda
Mike Torrez
Mark Clear
Bob Stanley
Frank Tanana
Tom Burgmeier
Bill Campbell

Cuts
Joe Rudi
Tony Perez
Chuck Rainey
Tom Poquette
Steve Crawford
5/16/2019 8:33 PM (edited)
San Diego Padres 1981 Need 6
(wow we are trash)

C Terry Kennedy
1B Broderick Perkins
2B Juan Bonilla
3B Louis Salazar
SS Ozzie Smith
OF Gene Richards
OF Rupert Jones
OF Joe Lefebvre
OF Randy Bass
1B Anthony Rizzo (2014)

SP Juan Eichelberger
SP
Steve Mura
SP Chris Welsh
SP Rick Wise
SP Gary Lucas
RP Fred Kuahlaha

SP Tim Lollar
RP John Littlefield
RP John Urrea
RP Danny Boone


CUT
1B Barry Evans
OF Dave Edwards
1B Randy Bass
RP Steve Firevoid





5/9/2019 9:03 PM
Posted by The_Creeper on 5/9/2019 7:04:00 PM (view original):
Royals
Keepers-20 / Drafting 5

C-Wathan, Grote
1B-Aikens
2B-White
3B-Brett
SS-Washington
OF-Wilson, McRae, Otis, Hurdle, Beltran(Time Warp 2001)
P-Leonard, Gura, Gale, Splittorf, Mike Jones, Quisenberry, Martin, Wright, Hammaker

Cuts-Ken Brett, Lee May, Darryl Motley, Jamie Quirk, Cesar Geronimo...................

I’m surprised you haven’t made a trade yet
5/9/2019 11:39 PM
I sitemailed clayolson1 that he needs to have 20 keepers.
5/10/2019 1:25 AM
Seattle Mariners
Stadium: Kingdome

C: Bud Bulling
1B: Bruce Bochte/Gary Gray
2B: Julio Cruz
3B: Dan Meyer
SS: None
OF: Tom Paciorek/Jeff Burroughs/Dave Henderson
DH: Richie Zisk

SP: Glenn Abbott/Floyd Bannister/Ken Clay/Jerry Don Gleaton
RP: Bryan Clark/Shane Rawley/Larry Andersen/Jim Beattie/Brian Allard/Bob Stoddard

TIME WARP PLAYER: Ichiro Suzuki-OF-2001

IR: None

AAA:

CUT: Jerry Narron-C/Dave Edler-3B/Len Randle-3B/Jim Anderson-SS/Paul Serna-SS/Rick Auerbach-SS/Joe Simpson-OF/Mike Parrott-P/Dick Drago-P/Bob Galasso-P

AVAILABLE: Make Me An Offer!!!

NEED: 5

AQUIRED PICKS: None

TRADED PICKS: None
5/11/2019 3:18 AM (edited)
Are we gonna do a AAA draft?
5/10/2019 1:30 AM
Thanks Just got your sitemail. So, I have 20 players? I should have said I need 5
5/10/2019 1:31 AM
Posted by pgburner on 5/9/2019 7:37:00 PM (view original):
I'm in with the Giants if still available! I can post my keepers tonight or tomorrow.
The league is full

If anyone drops out let me know!

5/10/2019 5:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...15 Next ▸
Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.