BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 12/16/2022 11:26:00 PM (view original):
I could care less about LNF.
He's a Canuck.
With no brains!
ROFL Right, yet the Americans who move to Canada; their kids are put BACK a year in our school system. Canucks going south go ahead a year.

Most of you south of 49 can't put your finger within 200 miles of Toronto or even Vancouver, on an unmarked map North America, yet most of us will nail most of your cities that are over Metro pop 1 million.

Just don't start me with Omaha ha ha
12/27/2022 4:46 AM
“It is a well-accepted fact that the King James Bible was altered to fit the Christian narrative”

A well known fact? NOT SO

It is 100 PERCENT well known, well accepted and completely TRUE, despite your moronic denials and 8th grade insults and antics. “”Na-Na-Na-Boo-Boo I’m smarter than you” ??? REALLY?

Grow up. You act like an ignorant CHILD and your mental capacity obviously teeters on the fine line of myth and reality. You come here and puff out your chest about how smart and strong you are and it’s gotten to the point where most rational people laugh you off like the joke you are.

I think you’re NOTHING but a feeble, old man that is part of an ever-dying generation that NOBODY is going to miss. Your opinions are as effectual as those of a Dodo bird and your “future” mirrors that of the same species.

https://youtu.be/QNCM8IjtQ-o
12/27/2022 8:37 AM
Trouble with that analysis is the lumping of all with the one. The generalization of an entire "generation". I'm (nearly) as old as Lnf, I think. And I'm quite proud of all that "My Generation" did, if not accomplished. We created. We Loved. We lived. We re-explored values and priorities. We protested against War, and abhorred greed and yearned for true peace. And yes, as a generation of peoples we failed. Our dreams exceeded our realities. Our movement became corporatized. Woodstock became the fraud that it begat. But, at least we tried. And we spurred the greatest creative explosion of the arts in literally ages.

And not every one of us has totally quit on the dream. And MANY of us have NOT become as "boxed" as our Canadian poster. We haven't turned our lives over to easy Dogma and blind faith. We continue to live and love in freedom, however small and limited, in little enclaves of our own creation and we continue to engage in the arts and in protestation against ignorance and greed and Dogma based on lies and aimed at control of others!!

So, please don't damn us all for the actions of one blind Canuck..........who really has no sayso over OUR lives, here in the good ol' USA!!

TY.

End of rant.
12/27/2022 11:34 AM
I don’t consider you of the same “generation” at all philosophically. When I refer to lnf’s “generation” I guess what I really mean to say is that those who haven’t learned, grown and opened their minds over their time on earth. He’s an absolutist with dying ideals from a bygone era. You’re right in saying I’m wrong in my generalization. It’s more about his arcane way of thinking… or his lack of same. I read his bullshit and all I can see is a crazy dude essentially screaming “Get off my lawn” at the world.
12/27/2022 2:26 PM
TY and I essentially agree with your assessment, of course. He feels as if the world is falling apart and that HE has no control/power to affect it. I say Welcome to reality as it has always been so, for every era. I'm not as afraid of the future, maybe because I'm lucky to have offspring who function well and care to live in a better world. I SEE how they are more enlightened (SMARTER!) than I am, plus I've ALWAYS been into music. Musicians are leaders and prophets as well as poets. They (many of them) awe me with their insight. I've tried to pay attention.

Mainly, even tho I do get frustrated with blind faith, ignorance, and the willful bliss of stupidity I mainly feel sorry for guys like Lnf. He's prolly just a nice guy with no real passion for anything, probably living alone, and trying to just hang on to his own image of himself. He deserves my prayers and my hope for understanding like all others, no matter how hard it might be sometimes.

It's hard for old dogs to learn new "tricks", I know.
12/27/2022 4:04 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/27/2022 4:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/25/2022 2:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/25/2022 12:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 12/21/2022 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/21/2022 10:28:00 AM (view original):
"...for what he gave us to write down."

What? does this mean? US??
What do you mean, us?
A select few white men? What?

Why is it always us? What makes us so daggone special?
Why not them?
Why isn't their spirituality as good as ours/yours/mine?

It's arrogance. Pure and simple.
And that kind of thinking was the primary cause of OUR inability to learn from those who came before.
And what dooms us to self-destruction.

IMO, of course.
"Us" being I believe original believers, who based on their geography probly weren't white. Jesus probly wasn't either and I and many who are of all the different worldwide colors are ok with that. Who said anything about race ? I'd suggest you be reeeeaaally careful right about now . . .
Lefties, I have a new commandment for you. STOP making every comment a racist thing. it gets tiring

and have a very Merry Christmas
how about this? you stop making everything about Jesus and lefties will stop making everything a racist thing. It gets tiring.
DEAD WRONG. It is very often someone else who brings up Jesus

and you need to work on social skills, and try to learn the difference between c conversation and a debate/fight. You need to do that. ADMIT it
I'm pretty sure I have not brought up Jesus much before you have. Why would I?

You need to work on having an open mind and try to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion.
12/27/2022 4:06 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 12/27/2022 8:37:00 AM (view original):
“It is a well-accepted fact that the King James Bible was altered to fit the Christian narrative”

It is 100 PERCENT well known, well accepted and completely TRUE, despite your moronic denials and 8th grade insults and antics. “”Na-Na-Na-Boo-Boo I’m smarter than you” ??? REALLY?

Grow up. You act like an ignorant CHILD and your mental capacity obviously teeters on the fine line of myth and reality. You come here and puff out your chest about how smart and strong you are and it’s gotten to the point where most rational people laugh you off like the joke you are.

I think you’re NOTHING but a feeble, old man that is part of an ever-dying generation that NOBODY is going to miss. Your opinions are as effectual as those of a Dodo bird and your “future” mirrors that of the same species.

12/27/2022 6:29 PM
And I have two for you Dougnut............

Immaculate Conception
12/27/2022 6:41 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/27/2022 6:41:00 PM (view original):

Immaculate Conception
You're a Catholic? Merry Christmas!
12/27/2022 6:45 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/27/2022 11:25:00 PM (view original):

Immaculate Conception
no it could happen

a woman could be so pure she squeezes out her vagina a king of kings who dies then lives again forever in the hearts and minds of the retahds

it coul happen

but what really happened

genghis khan owns 5% of the human DNA alive today

now that thur is a king of kings
Quote post by bagchucker3 on 12/27/2022 11:25:00 PM:

no it could happen

a woman could be so pure she squeezes out her vagina a king of kings who dies then lives again forever in the hearts and minds of the retahds

it coul happen

Although it would be easy too more than you'll ever know, I don't disparage other's religion or faith system, yet once again mine is attacked from all corners.

Question : do I forgive you because your comment is somewhat influenced by lnf/doug who possibly belong in a psych ward, or are you calling all who luv Jesus retahds ?
12/28/2022 12:23 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 12/27/2022 8:37:00 AM (view original):

Give me a good reason why i should care what you think of me.

You can't

and you do not know what you are talking about re: The KJV.. but you need to read it . I think the definition of you is troll

You show very little intelligence in what you post. and are unable to engage in any kind of dialogue.
12/28/2022 4:44 AM (edited)
Posted by Mwett on 12/28/2022 12:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 12/27/2022 11:25:00 PM (view original):

Immaculate Conception
no it could happen

it coul happen

but what really happened

genghis khan owns 5% of the human DNA alive today

now that thur is a king of kings
Quote post by bagchucker3 on 12/27/2022 11:25:00 PM:

no it could happen

it coul happen

Although it would be easy too more than you'll ever know, I don't disparage other's religion or faith system, yet once again mine is attacked from all corners.

Question : do I forgive you because your comment is somewhat influenced by lnf/doug who possibly belong in a psych ward, or are you calling all who luv Jesus retahds ?
' by lnf/doug who possibly belong in a psych ward, or are you calli '

Yeah.. and you had me fooled. I thought you were born again and spirit filled. You aren't

such people are few and far bwtween

12/28/2022 4:46 AM
We Christians believe in the Virgin birth. The seed of man is nowhere to be found. Therefore the Christ was born sinless. He lived a sinless life doing the Fathers will which allowed for the perfect sacrifice. This is the Precious blood Paul speaks of which covers all sin. Therefore since Christ's death has at-toned for my sins and since the Father has forgiven my sins, I gladly follow the commandment of our Lord and forgive all those who have sinned against me. My joy lies not in the approval of man, but rather in the Hope and Faith for that which is perfect and has come and will come again.

As for the King James: The Dead Sea Scrolls are dated about 200 B.C. Compare the book of Isaiah found in the scrolls with the King James version. You will quickly discover, although written nearly 2,000 years apart, the text remains pure. Have a blessed day.
12/28/2022 4:49 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

TY Lnf!! Lnf supplied the above quote. It's (apparently) a Biblical verse.

I think it is quite illuminating. Let's examine.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God"...... no problems there!
Now the next part:

"...and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

NOW THAT has some problems. Examine: "profitable for doctrine" What??
Profit?? for (your) doctrine? Yep, THAT's a problem. Maybe the genesis of a LARGE issue within almost all Religion, certainly MOST denominations!! We all KNOW the evil that is greed---the lust for Money!! And yet, the Bible (SUPPOSEDLY) uses PROFIT as a goal for "doctrine:???? Now THAT'S a Problem, and just NOT in synch with the Biblical message.

"...for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

So, the scripture is supposed to be "profitable" for "reproof", and for "correction"...............
Reproof?? You mean re-indoctrination?? You mean re-Programming? Why would a person need re-indoctrinated or "corrected"??? Was it not TRUTH initially? Why would it NOT have stuck---being the eternal truth---you'd think it would have a more lasting impression.

Finally,
"...instruction in righteousness:”

WHAT is righteousness??? Being righteous is DEFINITELY subjective.
I ask ye: What does righteous mean to a Muslim?
Or an LDS Member for that matter? How about a Catholic? Explain the Catholic viewpoint as to righteousness?

Righteous is Clearly in the eyes of the beholder and is CLEARLY subjective.

IF I walk in Beauty (with constancy), thus walking WITH the blessings of the Creator.............WHY WOULD I EVER NEED "re-proof", or "correction"???

The Bible MAY be inspired by God. Hopefully, much of it is!! But, the reality is the Bible was compiled, and written by MEN!! And THUS, subject to ALL the foibles of Man!!
It would be extremely foolish to accept every single word as the Words of a God. Clearly a God would not have written a code with so MANY "mistakes", so many "parables", so MUCH influence on SOME erroneous MEN empowering THEM to USE the Book to enslave the masses and assume control and PROFIT from the doctrine!!

Essentially USING The Bible for MAN's evil works!!

12/28/2022 8:51 AM
◂ Prev 1...98|99|100|101|102...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.