TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 2/22/2018 1:39:00 PM (view original):
??? Not sure what you mean Boris.......... I ain't dissing anyone.............. not intentionally anyway.
Except for Russkie troll/bots............ I ain't responding to them (IF I know of them) at all any longer.......
I said dismissed not dissed!
2/22/2018 1:46 PM
This post:

If I say anything that they deem remotely offensive I am called a racist, spy, bigot, sexist. That is insanity personified. I say "Radical Islam" and I am an Islamaphobe. I say "BLM" is a terror group and I am racist. I say I want fewer regulations and I am a capitalist pig. Dems deal in absolutes. There is no middle ground with them. They have lost their minds and taken away free speech. IMO.

Unforgivable.

And again flew the Terror State of Palestine a regime that throws gays from roofs, something the Dems supposedly stand for (gay rights) yet they have no issue with that flag at their convention. This is NOT their fringe group. This is what most of them believe.
2/22/2018 1:47 PM
I pity wylie and anyone else who treats every new person they meet with no respect. What a horrible way to go through life.

(Don't try to say you don't do that, because you just clearly told us you don't respect anyone until they earn it.)
2/22/2018 1:48 PM
I pity wylie as well as he is a Yankees fan.
2/22/2018 1:50 PM
I pity the RoadRunner.....always watching his back.
2/22/2018 2:04 PM
I feel like wylie does this to himself a lot.

2/22/2018 2:17 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/22/2018 1:48:00 PM (view original):
I pity wylie and anyone else who treats every new person they meet with no respect. What a horrible way to go through life.

(Don't try to say you don't do that, because you just clearly told us you don't respect anyone until they earn it.)
I don't disrespect anyone, but until they earn it I don't respect them either. Sorry you can't understand that. In the words of your boy, sad.
2/22/2018 2:29 PM
I don't respect people before they earn it either. There is something between respect and disrespect
2/22/2018 2:33 PM
not in all3's world.
2/22/2018 2:34 PM
That would be??????? a semi-conductor? Or a cubicle with moy and Dougout?

Boris. I didn't dismiss your post. I just ignored it. Like all you apologists do every time someone nails you on some erroneous bullshit statement.
Such as......... there is NO institutionalized racism in the U.S. anymore. Such complete bullshit!
I just heard a rather long Radio news story (complete with names and statistics) dealing with Banks, lending, and the "weird" fact that some banks in very large cities aren't making virtually ANY loans to people of color. Today. in the 2015-2016 time period. Huge banks in places like Philadelphia that had like only made 3 or 5 mortgage loans to anyone of color!! Google it. I bet you can find it.
Yet you, a banker of some sort(?) claim it just flat doesn't exist. Because??? Your 2 or 3 black "friends" say they are unaware of it in their lives.
So, for most of us, we can deduce that you are:
a. Blind
b. Biased beyond redemption
c. Stupid
d. A mortgage banker in Philadelphia?
e. ????
f. Not real........... just stirring for Putin and rubles??

When you are illogical (consistently) in your viewpoints/statements.......... it does make me wonder.
I disagree with others on here a lot of the time, BUT they exhibit tendencies that seem logical to a thinking human. Strikeout for example.
But you, you have me confused. You're a good commissioner and I LOVE our league....... and it does seem like a lot of time to spend (commissioning) just to have a good front for stirring up ****.........but HOW can you NOT accept that a well known FACT like racist lending practices is not so??
Unless you're just trying to stir up Americans?? Or how is it that YOU, a person of Jewish heritage doesn't value History...... at all it seems??
That is illogical. Or uninformed. (That's my NICE word for stupid!)
I'd love to share a beer with you....... but convince me......... show me you get basic reality....admit that you were mistaken and that you realize racism still exists in America and that it still effects the lending practices of mortgage banks......... you know Institutionalized! Racism.
Otherwise, it would make it appear that you just want to stir up **** by trying to revise known history and deny reality by repeatedly just crying "Fake News"......... we all know who's tactic that is.......... wonder where HE learned it?
2/22/2018 2:58 PM (edited)
Is holding the door open for someone showing them respect?
Is saying thank you to someone showing them respect?
I sure think it is, and I extend such actions to everyone, until they do something to make me think otherwise.
Sorry you think the worst of people. Like I said, that's sad, and yes, I believe detrimental to our society.
2/22/2018 2:47 PM
OK, but showing someone respect is different than respecting that person. And no, holding the door open for someone is NOT showing them respect, IMO, or at least I can not respect someone and still hold the door open for them.
2/22/2018 2:49 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 2:33:00 PM (view original):
I don't respect people before they earn it either. There is something between respect and disrespect
Tangy! I'm quoting a post of yours lol

I don't know where this will put me, but...........
Respect.
We SHOULD have respect for women.
Until they prove themselves disrespectful.
I hold doors open for women (sometimes men too, depends).
But then, admittedly I oogle them while I do it. Unless they are ugly......... but I still hold the door.
I respect teachers, until they act disrespectful or stupid.
Same with most any stranger I meet. They get "general" respect, as a human being on the same planet.
UNTIL, they act irresponsible, stupidly, or somehow cause an interference with my freedom and lifeways...... then they get NO respect.
They could get more than that.
Like total condemnation and banishment from my world......... as much as possible.

However, a wise man once told me........... "Preachers and junkies a man don't need for friends"
I think that's pretty good advise.
2/22/2018 3:07 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/22/2018 2:04:00 PM (view original):
I pity the RoadRunner.....always watching his back.
Obviously you've never been up close and personal with a roadrunner. There IS a reason that that old wily coyote could never catch one..........

Ever seen a roadrunner take care of a Diamondback rattler? To him (or her?) (I can't tell the difference in a roadrunner) it's just dinner!
I bet you can find a youtube video of a roadrunner/rattlesnake interaction.......... might be worth the time.......... get a few ideas for life.
2/22/2018 3:12 PM
I saw roadrunners in the desert in Nevada and Arizona, not real close though.
2/22/2018 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...106|107|108|109|110...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.