Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

And then today:

(Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Tuesday dismissed a Democratic Party lawsuit arguing that the Russian government, President Donald Trump’s campaign and WikiLeaks carried out a conspiracy to influence the 2016 U.S. election.

#WINNING #TEFLONDON
7/31/2019 12:01 AM
Lol.... Axelrod, Cooper, and Van Jones are torching Elizabeth Warren. Never thought I'd see the day. TORCHING!!
7/31/2019 12:15 AM
I hope Pocahontas wins the Democratic Primaries. I really do.
7/31/2019 12:16 AM
Posted by moy23 on 7/31/2019 12:16:00 AM (view original):
I hope Pocahontas wins the Democratic Primaries. I really do.
Why don't you go get me a Manhattan, stewardess.
7/31/2019 7:10 AM
How's that Mueller report working out?
7/31/2019 7:50 AM
"Van Jones are torching Elizabeth Warren"

That's just stupidly untrue. Van Jones was nearly genuflecting while sitting next to her in an interview after the debate. He claimed she gives him "hope".
Doesn't sound like "torching" to me.
You're completely delusional and a moron!
7/31/2019 8:23 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2019 8:23:00 AM (view original):
"Van Jones are torching Elizabeth Warren"

That's just stupidly untrue. Van Jones was nearly genuflecting while sitting next to her in an interview after the debate. He claimed she gives him "hope".
Doesn't sound like "torching" to me.
You're completely delusional and a moron!
He tells her it's illegal to tax wealth and then pivots to if you take away peoples health insurance they will rebel. Watch the video below. Warren's answers were terrible, she had none. Trump would never let up like Van Jones did at the end when he tries to make up for "bring too hard on her" earlier in the segment.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/30/van_jones_to_warren_if_you_force_people_into_government-run_health_care_system_they_may_rebel.html
7/31/2019 9:57 AM
He's wrong. We tax wealth all the time. Ever heard of property tax?
I won't get into a debate over Warren's positions or elect-ability UNTIL She actually wins the nomination.
She has positions with which I DO disagree.

Not that She isn't far superior (for ME!) to Don the Con.
I hope we end up with a better choice than Trump v Warren.
I'd prefer Shapiro v ?????

So that Boris has an exciting election................. and then learns what losers Republicans are.
:-)
7/31/2019 10:56 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2019 10:56:00 AM (view original):
I won't get into a debate over Warren's positions or elect-ability UNTIL She actually wins the nomination.

So that Boris has an exciting election................. and then learns what losers Republicans are.
Federal wealth tax is prohibited by the Constitution. Property taxes are levied by local municipalities. Even Axelrod challenged Warren on this before Van Jones jumped into the fray.

None of the Democrat Candidates are impressive. I just don't see any of them beating Trump.
7/31/2019 11:39 AM
Tulsi - 2020!
7/31/2019 12:28 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/31/2019 11:40:00 AM (view original):

Federal wealth tax is prohibited by the Constitution. Property taxes are levied by local municipalities. Even Axelrod challenged Warren on this before Van Jones jumped into the fray.

None of the Democrat Candidates are impressive. I just don't see any of them beating Trump.
Wipeth thine bottom, wench?
7/31/2019 2:51 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2019 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Tulsi - 2020!
Ha ha... That lasted. The Dems and the media ran her out just like they did Bernie in 2016
11/7/2019 11:03 PM
Moy the soothsayer had always said Trump will easily win reelection.... Now Moy the soothsayer predicts Trump will win with a bigger electoral margin victory than he did in 2016.
11/7/2019 11:05 PM
Btw- how'd that Russian collusion thing work out?
11/7/2019 11:18 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/31/2019 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/31/2019 11:40:00 AM (view original):

Wipeth thine bottom, wench?
Which one will beat Trump? He hasn't even started on them yet. Hell, even Bloomberg is thinking of entering the race because this Democratic field is so bad.
11/7/2019 11:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...1091|1092|1093|1094|1095|1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.