I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/2/2016 3:11:00 PM (view original):
  HILLARY?  Are you and Bernie still protecting the weak and helpless like the people I am?  I have people and family so you don't have to worry about how much money you steal from your supporters. Please tell us you are not making fun of the disabled. Please tell us you will take care of the disabled vets. Please let us know what you will can do for truly disabled folks like me and bronx  Especially bronx.  He needs a lot of help.  
He'll never make it on his own.  He is very weak.  He probably needs the government to help him.  Everybody is sorry for him..  I'm disabled with family and friend support without government support but bronx is a disabled wreck who demands attention.  HELP PEOPLE LIKE BRONX!
2/2/2016 4:15 PM (edited)
It is looking like Cruz is the only hope.
2/3/2016 8:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

I say..I say boy.  That's Foghorn Leghorn to you!
2/4/2016 4:27 PM
2/8/2016 6:13 PM

BETTER NOT STEP OVER THIS RED LINE!
2/8/2016 6:17 PM

Now listen..I say…Listen here boy!  They's a lot you need to learn before you can be a chicken hawk.  You goin' about it all wrong boy!  You hear…I SAY…YA HEAR ME BOY?  
2/8/2016 6:28 PM

I ain't listening to you.  You're a chicken and I'm a chicken hawk…SEE?
2/8/2016 6:33 PM

Tell ya…I'll tell ya what son.  We'll mosey on over to the hen house.  You can have all the chickens you want over there.
2/8/2016 6:37 PM

No way buster!  I'm a chicken hawk and you're a chicken!  I'm going to bomb something and stuff….and attacking you…and getting re-elected...and then I'm attacking YOU!    
2/8/2016 6:44 PM

Get it…I say…GET IT through you're loco little chicken hawk mind once and for all.  I'm not a chicken.  The chickens are over there.  Bombing without boots on the ground and you're coming home with an empty plate boy.  You Savvy?
2/8/2016 6:54 PM

I DON'T CARE!  I don't care if we're on the same side.  I think you're a chicken and I hate you more than any chicken I know.  I would rather see everybody everywhere die than be friends with you!  
2/8/2016 8:27 PM (edited)

I don't…I say…I don't believe ya son.  Nobody could sink that low.  NOW mossy on back to the hen house and I'll fetch you a big old wad of money.
2/8/2016 7:03 PM
2/8/2016 7:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...17 Next ▸
I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.