LOL at this idiot Topic

Posted by bheid408 on 7/10/2015 10:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 7/10/2015 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bheid408 on 7/10/2015 5:50:00 PM (view original):
Only someone as short-sighted as BL would consider gay marriage as being completely harmless. That is no different than saying..., if the entire population of the world was gay and would marry same sex partners and no one would pro-create the end of civilization would happen. "That is completely harmless"!

I take it bad_luck that you would NOT miss your son if you were gay and couldn't have a child?

And don't use the "adopt a child" crap on me. If you are gay and with a same sex partner you canNOT have kids. Heterosexual partners have no liability to homosexuals to provide them with offspring.
Any time your entire argument rests on "what if the entire population of the world did X," you should probably reconsider your argument, whether it's:

gay marriage
withdrawing all your money from the bank at same time
pursuing a career in woodworking
entering the priesthood
virtually anything else you could possibly mention

Also, the population of Earth is over 7 BILLION. We ain't running out of people, Skippy.
Since you can't grasp the concept of it on a world-wide scale I will narrow it down for you....

If bad_luck's MOM or DAD or BOTH were gay and married another gay they wouldn't have had him, according to bad_luck there would be no harm in that. He wouldn't be alive, his wife would be with someone else, (good for her?) and his son wouldn't be alive.

Does he still think that there is no harm in gay marriage now?

If they were gay, they probably wouldn't have married each other anyway, regardless. Or maybe you propose gay people be forced into the closet and into loveless marriages, where they presumably reproduce like the Duggar family, because golly, it would be bad for these hypothetical kids if they weren't born.

In a more general sense...

Any time your entire argument rests on accidental and unknowable consequences, you should probably reconsider your argument, whether it's:

My parents met because of WW2, therefore Hitler did some good.
We shouldn't fund prenatal care because someone might give birth to a serial killer.
etc

7/11/2015 1:13 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/10/2015 9:05:00 PM (view original):
WE NEED MORE ABORTIONS!
I'LL PAY FER YE MAMMY'S PAST DUE ABORTION!!!!!
7/11/2015 7:07 AM
Only someone as short-sighted as BL would consider gay marriage as being completely harmless. That is no different than saying..., if the entire population of the world was gay and would marry same sex partners and no one would pro-create the end of civilization would happen. "That is completely harmless"!

I take it bad_luck that you would NOT miss your son if you were gay and couldn't have a child?

And don't use the "adopt a child" crap on me. If you are gay and with a same sex partner you canNOT have kids. Heterosexual partners have no liability to homosexuals to provide them with offspring.
Any time your entire argument rests on "what if the entire population of the world did X," you should probably reconsider your argument, whether it's:

gay marriage
entering the priesthood

Also, the population of Earth is over 7 BILLION. We ain't running out of people, Skippy.
Since you can't grasp the concept of it on a world-wide scale I will narrow it down for you....

If bad_luck's MOM or DAD or BOTH were gay and married another gay they wouldn't have had him, according to bad_luck there would be no harm in that. He wouldn't be alive, his wife would be with someone else, (good for her?) and his son wouldn't be alive.

So...you think people will become gay because gay marriage is legal???
7/11/2015 2:59 PM
You know for AN ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY BEYOND ANY DOUBT AT ALL that some won't?
7/11/2015 4:39 PM
YES. DUMBASS
7/11/2015 5:18 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/11/2015 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Yes
7/11/2015 7:23 PM

Like this?
7/11/2015 7:49 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2015 7:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 7/11/2015 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Yes
Wait a minute...maybe tec's trying to come out.
7/11/2015 7:56 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/11/2015 7:49:00 PM (view original):

Like this?
Yes.

Do think straight people will become gay just because gay marriage is still legal (like it has been in many states for years)?
7/11/2015 8:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/11/2015 5:18:00 PM (view original):
YES. DUMBASS
WHERE'S YE MAMMY??!??!!   I'M GONNA GIVE HER THE ABORTION SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD BACK IN THE DAY WHEN SHE WAS PREGGO WITH YE!!!!
7/11/2015 9:50 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2015 8:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 7/11/2015 7:49:00 PM (view original):

Like this?
Yes.

Do think straight people will become gay just because gay marriage is still legal (like it has been in many states for years)?
7/11/2015 10:17 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 7/11/2015 9:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2015 2:59:00 PM (view original):

gay marriage
entering the priesthood

So...you think people will become gay because gay marriage is legal???
Sorry, not going to answer your question until you answer mine.
I thought my answer was clear. Gay marriage is harmless.
7/11/2015 10:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bheid408 on 7/11/2015 11:30:00 PM (view original):
So, if your Mom comes out of the closet and says the only reason she married your Father was because he was her best friend and she wasn't able to marry her gay girlfriend. The result, if she could have married her girlfriend, was that you wouldn't have been born. You see no harm in that? OK! You value your life as nothing. GOT IT!

So, you're saying that legalizing gay marriage will give closeted homosexuals the confidence to admit they are gay and, instead of marrying someone they don't love, they get to live the life they want to lead?

Seems like a good thing.
7/11/2015 11:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...20 Next ▸
LOL at this idiot Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.