Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 2/9/2017 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Most of these "new jobs" that Trump is trying to take credit for were things that were already in the pipeline for planning before he was elected.

Stop being so stupid, moy. Donald Trump is your Jim Jones.
This +1000000.

Trump is balls deep in moy's mouth and moy is loving every second of it.
2/9/2017 12:03 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 2/9/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/9/2017 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 2/8/2017 7:41:00 PM (view original):
No words of your own **** head? Trump is a degenerative ******* and you suck dick
Are Republicans allowed to make comments implying sucking dick is bad?
I thought they all supported that sort of thing.
Probably would be working on legalizing it in our unisex bathrooms by now if they'd won.
I am sure Moy would suck your dick if you asked him nice. You do have one, right?
Is the humor of a 5-year old the best you've got?
Sad attempt, and it does nothing to change the garbage "morals" the Dems are trying to push down this Country's throat.
Of course, Dems never do like to try to use facts and truths. Like everything else this Country was founded on, they'd probably like to make them illegal too.
2/9/2017 1:05 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 2/9/2017 12:27:00 PM (view original):
No words of your own **** head? Trump is a degenerative ******* and you suck dick
Probably would be working on legalizing it in our unisex bathrooms by now if they'd won.
I am sure Moy would suck your dick if you asked him nice. You do have one, right?
Sad attempt, and it does nothing to change the garbage "morals" the Repubs are trying to push down this Country's throat.
Of course, Repubs never do like to try to use facts and truths. Like everything else this Country was founded on, they'd probably like to make them illegal too.
Can we back up? Are you calling me a Republican? Are you that ignorant?
2/9/2017 12:47 PM
Why are you surprised that all3 seems confused?

Maybe he was home-schooled by Betsy DeVos.
2/9/2017 12:52 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/9/2017 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Intel, the world’s largest computer chip manufacturer, will invest $7 billion to finish a factory in Arizona, adding 3,000 jobs, the company’s chief executive said on Wednesday after meeting with President Trump at the White House.

^^^here you go RCBracco.... The world's not ending, Trump's just creating 3000 good paying jobs. Another win for the American people!!!
Do you see where it says "finish a factory"? That means the factory was already be worked on. It has little to do with Trump.
2/9/2017 1:03 PM
Wow, must have taken too many snowballs to the head from the neighborhood kids this morning. I'm posting everything backward. (fixed now) Hey, I've done something nobody else could ever do: I found a way to make Bracco and b_l look smart. Too bad Mike's not around, or that would have been a first for him too.
2/9/2017 1:08 PM
See, that's what responsible adults do when they make an error or say something stupid; they admit it. They don't argue about why they were actually right for pages and pages, or years and years.
2/9/2017 1:11 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/9/2017 1:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/9/2017 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Intel, the world’s largest computer chip manufacturer, will invest $7 billion to finish a factory in Arizona, adding 3,000 jobs, the company’s chief executive said on Wednesday after meeting with President Trump at the White House.

^^^here you go RCBracco.... The world's not ending, Trump's just creating 3000 good paying jobs. Another win for the American people!!!
Do you see where it says "finish a factory"? That means the factory was already be worked on. It has little to do with Trump.
Do you see where it says "Intel"? Maybe you should click on it before you apologize to Moy.
2/9/2017 1:14 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/9/2017 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Why are you surprised that all3 seems confused?

Maybe he was home-schooled by Betsy DeVos.

All we are saying is Betsy DeVos is not qualified because she is not a member of the Teachers Union and never got a paycheck paid for by the taxpayer because she never worked for the government in her life and so she shouldn't be allowed to be in the government now or ever and plusewise she's rich and stupid and dumb and doesn't know history or geography or school things.

Also Putin invaded Korea and now I'll introduce Nancy Pelosi to tell you what President Bush will do about it if we ever manage to land a man on the moon.

Also please continue to re-elect us.
2/9/2017 1:31 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/9/2017 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/9/2017 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Sad attempt, and it does nothing to change the garbage "morals" the Repubs are trying to push down this Country's throat.
Of course, Repubs never do like to try to use facts and truths. Like everything else this Country was founded on, they'd probably like to make them illegal too.
This is an odd couple comments from you.

Look at the first one:

At first I thought you were making two different points. Republicans in the first line as a rhetorical question. But the two following "they's" are pretty clearly referring back to Republicans in the first line. But Republicans did win. So maybe just a typo?

But then you said this:

It's not a typo if you say it three times. While I agree with this comment exactly as it is written, I have to believe that you actually mean Democrats. Which leads my to my confusion.

Are you unsure about which party is which? Do you not know which party is in control and which party is in favor of gay and transgender rights?
The irony of this whole thing is that this comment makes perfect sense as written.

Kind of speaks to the trouble we're in as a country. Both sides see the other as an actual enemy, as opposed to Americans who see the world with a different perspective.
2/9/2017 1:34 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 2/9/2017 1:43:00 PM (view original):
We are past the point were working together again is possible.
I blame Betsy DeVos for your spelling and sentence structure.
2/9/2017 1:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.