democratic candidate for president Topic

im not denying his right to think that way...anything that goes into the earth is flat category is for the morons.....i dont care if it is based on religion or not.....i would not call him a moron to his face but i would think it.
4/26/2019 4:44 PM
if you are a man who is straight and loves the female form and always thinks about pretty naked chicks and getting into one how do you wake up one day and say now i want to get into a guy's tush.
and hundreds and hundreds of millions would do that ?....come on...grow up.
one of the definitions of a moron is a person with no common sense.
4/26/2019 4:50 PM
Never said you were not smart. Just that I felt it was a stupid comment. Smart people make stupid comments or do stupid things once in a while.
It can be proved that the earth is not flat, so anyone who thinks it is, I have no problem saying they might be an idiot or a moron. I haven't seen anywhere that is has been proven that homosexuality is or isn't a choice. (I personally do not believe it is a choice.)
4/26/2019 4:53 PM
i think it is proven.......small children do not choose and we all should know that people are observably gay at a young age...and later they say they have felt it from early childhood.
and by the sheer massive massive numbers it is beyond common sense to think normal thinking socially normal people would choose it.
4/26/2019 4:58 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 4/26/2019 4:51:00 PM (view original):
if you are a man who is straight and loves the female form and always thinks about pretty naked chicks and getting into one how do you wake up one day and say now i want to get into a guy's tush.
I agree with you. I can't see any reason someone would choose to be gay if they had an option. It just makes life more difficult. It is like if a man prefers redheads to blondes. Did he choose to prefer redheads? No. He just finds them more attractive.
4/26/2019 4:57 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/26/2019 4:58:00 PM (view original):
i think it is proven.......small children do not choose and we all should know that people are observably gay at a young age...and later they say they have felt it from early childhood.
and by the sheer massive massive numbers it is beyond common sense to think normal thinking socially normal people would choose it.
dino, show me the proof and I will take back everything I said. I agree with you that is not a choice, but I couldn't prove it. I'm pretty sure one of my sons is gay (I could be wrong, but I doubt it) He has always been the way he is. My wife and I have thought he might be gay since an early age (he is 17 now). He is smart kid and if he had a choice in the matter, I doubt he would choose to be gay.
4/26/2019 5:00 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/26/2019 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/26/2019 4:51:00 PM (view original):
I agree with you. I can't see any reason someone would choose to be gay if they had an option. It just makes life more difficult. It is like if a man prefers redheads to blondes. Did he choose to prefer redheads? No. He just finds them more attractive.
not just that..if you are by nature one way how do you decide to short circuit something that is hard wired.....if people could choose their sexual nature you could have a half a billion suicides every year because it became easy to overcome the instinct to live.....it is damned difficult to overcome the hardwired instinct to live.
it is only because there are a lot of evangelicals that this subject is even discussed.
4/26/2019 5:03 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/26/2019 5:00:00 PM (view original):
dino, show me the proof and I will take back everything I said. I agree with you that is not a choice, but I couldn't prove it. I'm pretty sure one of my sons is gay (I could be wrong, but I doubt it) He has always been the way he is. My wife and I have thought he might be gay since an early age (he is 17 now). He is smart kid and if he had a choice in the matter, I doubt he would choose to be gay.
and he is totally normal....it is a totally normal variant just like some people have green eyes........a certain number which is a significant percentage will always be gay.
there is nothing to think about it.
thank god that common sense is winning over religious based bigotry...the bigotry is not coming from people with secular ideals.
4/26/2019 5:07 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 4/26/2019 5:04:00 PM (view original):
well now redheads are a special case

they got the white skin the blue blood and the ire

the ire especially

expect rage from a redhead. hide your knives
i likes it.
4/26/2019 5:09 PM
wylie, my friend...you of all people know i am right even to my extreme.......never give credence to moronic ancient beliefs esp ones that hurt people.
4/26/2019 5:13 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/26/2019 5:00:00 PM (view original):
So this "trait" that is supposedly in millions and millions of people; is this some new trait, and where did it come from?
Please enlighten me, because millions and millions of people only seem to have it in the last several decades.
FWIW, I have male friends that I don't hesitate to say I love, and I could see living a happy life with them if I and one of them were unmarried, but I would still choose to NOT have sex with them. Anyone having sex with anyone else is always a choice.
4/26/2019 5:31 PM
you are crazy if you think it is new...it has been discussed since the earliest writings...they tried to get rid of it in the bible...what a shame it started hate.
4/26/2019 5:34 PM
I'm laughing at the usage of the word "trait"......... as if it's like wylie's penchant for being quite literal, or my unusual pre-occupation with breasts, (wait, did I just admit that on the internets???) or Trump's penchant to lie about well, anything and everything even when there isn't need to do so.

But, jeeeessh, all3 my good friend, I ain't quite dead and I'm pretty sure I've been noticing a fair amount of them so-called "gays" around for like 5 or 6 decades myself, personally. Where in the wide world did you get the idea they's "a-spreadin'" recently? The last "several decades"? That's like what 4 maybe 5?

C'mon Man. That is borderline nuts. I really doubt that all the sudden we's breeding MORE of 'em.
Back in H.S. someone tole me it was about 1 in 10. I know I was trying not to look around the locker room after I heard that one.
Did you ever hear my story about Lucy One-Nut??? we had this kid in school who had.................. LOL
4/26/2019 6:06 PM
bob - it is nutz...no borderline.
i dont think all3 is a bad person because we disagree but there is no reason to be polite about statements that are crazy and nutz....it is off the wall.
4/26/2019 6:16 PM
calling someone's religious beliefs crazy and nuts is not very open minded in my opinion. I have no problem with anyone's religious beliefs. When I have a problem is when they try to convince me I should believe the same thing, or I am going to hell.
4/26/2019 7:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.