Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

2/9/2022 1:19 PM
You have dared me to say it so yes i think you must be after you posted that twice.
2/9/2022 1:35 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.

Show

DINO 27?

HE'S BLOCKED!
2/9/2022 1:51 PM

DOUGOUT - “I saw the video. Did you? We'll learn a lot when Republicans take back the House.”

SOUND FAMILIAR???

Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat

DOUGOUT - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

DOUGOUT - The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

DOUGOUT - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?

AND THE HYPOCRITE LIAR CARRIES ON.

HILARIOUS.

#LOSER
2/9/2022 1:51 PM

2/9/2022 2:02 PM
1) when BLM protestors were marching in streets, GOP governors changed laws to make it legal to run them over. Now that truckers are blocking roads and commerce for weeks because ???, it’s good though. Uh huh.
2) I hope all these idiots get fired.
2/12/2022 2:04 PM
1) When BLM terrorists were torching minority businesses and murdering people it was with support of leftist democrat governors and mayors and the DNC and people like Kamala Harris who provided bail money to release criminals and now the Dems are too weak to stop it. It's out of control and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! It's good though. Uh huh.
2) I hope all the idiots you support get fired too.
2/12/2022 2:56 PM
Republicans: INFLAAAATION!

Also Republicans: Hey, you know what would be funny? If we had all the truckers block all the roads instead of delivering goods, which will drive up ... inflation. We are very clever.

Also Republicans: WHY ISN'T BIDEN DOING ANYTHING ABOUT INFLATION?

morons, the lot of them
2/12/2022 2:57 PM
I didn't know the Canadians had a Republican Party. Hey, you know what would be funny? Tell all the Truckers to get a shot or don't bother coming to work which will drive up.....inflation. Blackface Trudeau is very clever.

Also democrats: WHY DID BIDEN GIVE JEROME POWELL ANOTHER TERM?

three more years of the moron in chief
2/12/2022 4:50 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/12/2022 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I didn't know the Canadians had a Republican Party. Hey, you know what would be funny? Tell all the Truckers to get a shot or don't bother coming to work which will drive up.....inflation. Blackface Trudeau is very clever.

The stunt is being funded mostly by right-wing Americans.

Twit.
2/12/2022 4:55 PM
Mostly? Can I see the books? A little proof please? I'm one of those common sense Americans you speak of and I didn't give any of my money. In fact, although they have the right to protest, I don't believe they have the right to block the roads and bridges. That's something BLM and Antifa did as they were murdering people and torching minority owned businesses.

Twit.
2/12/2022 5:08 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/12/2022 4:55:00 PM (view original):

Twit.
Really?! cuz the plates I see on the trucks are from Alberta, BC, Sask, Manitoba, and Ontario (The first named are the four Western provinces.). and Ontario is the biggest province. That's the province that has Canada's biggest city, at a pop of around six mill.

and I can tell you that Canadians are 100% behind these truckers.
2/13/2022 1:36 AM
The convoy and Truckers are peaceful and are not burning buildings and looting ... UNLIKE BLM and Antifa, who did this big time. Trudeau has said he believes in BLM's cause. THEY DON'T SAY what their cause is. .. and they are a marxist commie gang of thugs.. Don't believe m go to their website.

2/13/2022 1:39 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/12/2022 4:55:00 PM (view original):

Twit.

You are DEAD WRONG.

and Americans can think us for this fight against a totalitarian 'elitist' government.. Or could it be that you are too blind to recognize them for what they are.
2/13/2022 1:42 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/13/2022 1:41:00 AM (view original):
and I can tell you that Canadians are 100% behind these truckers.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And I can tell you that you’re completely full of ****.

Idiot Liar.
Kid, even if I am an idiot; I have forgotten more than you will ever know. So open your ears. You might learn something. Like I know more about this country than you do, or ever will. You are laughing y a off just to be a pest

You are the most blinded ignoramus I have ever seen on all of WIS, and you have no clue to what is being done to us. You don't know right from wrong, or good from evil; and are about as aware of danger as a Do Do bird.

Your trash talk posts are are what one would expect to hear from a drunken stoned 15 year old. Maybe you were that 20 years ago, and are now the end result of that process

I hate blocking anyone.. but you might be a good choice
2/13/2022 1:50 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...109|110|111|112|113...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.