Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 8:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Flynn has agreed to testify in exchange for immunity.

Trump's ******.
Didn't you learn anything the last 8 years? It's so awesome watching you get so excited only to be let down!!!
Over the last 8 years I did learn how refreshing it is to have a president free from any real scandal. Too bad we won't get that with Trump.
Every President has scandal. BJ Bill, WMD Bush, Benghazi/IRS Oblunder, Russia Trump. What else is new?
Obama didn't have any real scandals.
3/31/2017 12:34 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 3/30/2017 8:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/30/2017 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Flynn has agreed to testify in exchange for immunity.

Trump's ******.
Didn't you learn anything the last 8 years? It's so awesome watching you get so excited only to be let down!!!
Over the last 8 years I did learn how refreshing it is to have a president free from any real scandal. Too bad we won't get that with Trump.
We all have our own opinions on everything POTUS does and does not do, and we ALL need to come together as a country and move forward with what is best for THE COUNTRY AND THE CITIZENS, regardless of what political affiliation you are for. This last statement by bad_luck though just makes me laugh. What short memories we have when we want to. No scandals for Obama? How about where to start listing them?
1. Why did it take so much time for him to release his birth certificate? He spent millions of dollars on attorneys fighting its release, and now there are conspiracy theorists tearing apart the printing on the thing saying it has been forged.
2. Why is he not releasing college transcripts? Could it be that he received foreign student aid funds?
3. How about the greatest increase of debt of any president in history?
4. What about the almost trillion $$$ used for stimulus spending that was supposed to create jobs? Oh it created government jobs, but the private sector and private citizens were left wondering where everything went.
5. What about protecting Eric Holder when he was held in contempt of congress, becoming the first current member of a president's cabinet to be held in contempt?
6. Obamacare? Don't get me started as I am self-employed and it has done nothing but to drive up health care costs nationwide. Remember your medical deductible and medical cost deductions 10 years ago? How about even 5 years ago? What are they now? Inflation, right? How about Pelosi saying we should just pass the bill to find out what is in it. Forget to mention the "special" taxes in it like if you sell your home a portion of a tax goes to fund Obamacare. How about hiring buddies of his to build and design the website only to have it badly fail after its delayed launch, only to spend billions more fixing it.
7. Ever hear of the IRS? Why did they target certain groups or people? Indications are they were instructed by Obama or his cronies.
8. Perhaps you have heard of Benghazi. The buck stops at the top, but Hillary sure did swallow her share of responsibility taking some heat off of Obama. Where was he the night this happened? We may never know. We can only speculate.
9. The Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment. Why and for what?? There were so many lies told the American people over this by Obama and the media.
10. Speaking of lying to the American people, what about the false statements and lies told to the American people as they tried to contain the political damage from the NSA scandal?
11. Remember the government shutdown of 2013 when parks and memorials were barricaded and shut down and Obama was releasing illegal aliens from detention centers?
12. Racism. Obama had an opportunity to eradicate racism, or at least advance the idea of all men are created equal. Instead, he makes comments about "little innocent" Travon Martin and how he could be his son before the case even comes to trial. Time after time he could have helped race relations by helping the inner city blacks both young and old instead of agitating racial issues and stirring up more trouble.

I could go on and on listing countless issues that Obama caused and did, but like any other white, middle-class American, I am being "racist" if I question anything Obama related. Now because the Dems lost an election they should have easily won had their party did anything in the last 8 years they could hang their hat on and ride to the White House securing another victory and another eight years, we are going to make it difficult for the new administration to do anything, regardless of if it helps the country and its people. This is wrong and is political nonsense. Time to wipe and move on. The election is over, so its time to go back to work and do what is right for the American people. The media needs to get their heads out of their collective butts and start informing the American people instead of trying to lead them down a certain path. This country is the greatest country in the world and it is time to come together and start acting like it.
3/31/2017 12:48 PM (edited)
What a load of pure crap!
3/31/2017 12:58 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
But do not call them racist because you are denying them their "right to free speech" Again I say WHAT A LOAD OF PURE CRAP!
3/31/2017 1:34 PM
bad_luck, I expected nothing less of a response than what you gave.
3/31/2017 1:53 PM
Posted by chuckinrlp on 3/31/2017 1:53:00 PM (view original):
bad_luck, I expected nothing less of a response than what you gave.
Says the guy who puts the birth certificate issue at #1 on his list.
3/31/2017 2:21 PM
I tried to go in some kind of chronological order. Then again, says the guy that made the statement that there were no scandals in Obamas eight years
3/31/2017 2:23 PM
Scandals for Trump?
3/31/2017 3:02 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 3/31/2017 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Wow! I thought my buddy 3 was against hate and haters who posted here. What is the problem little man? Did you poop your panties again?
You know exactly where I pooped. Your chest probably still smells like my hole.
3/31/2017 3:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/31/2017 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Scandals for Trump?
So far.... Zero. Other than some fake news the guy has been spotless!
3/31/2017 3:20 PM
I'm still waiting to hear how the Russians rigged the election. Just Crickets!
3/31/2017 3:22 PM
That was A YUUUUGE scandal!!!! YUUUUGE!!!
3/31/2017 3:32 PM
◂ Prev 1...112|113|114|115|116...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.