That's totally untrue, but whatever you say...
6/17/2015 10:55 PM
sorry it is totally true but whatever you say.
6/17/2015 11:23 PM
ulnless you are a fan of minutae.
6/17/2015 11:24 PM
When would you say would fit your definition of the steroid era?
6/17/2015 11:36 PM
I realize this one cuts off a little too early, but if you were to look at this chart and I asked you to find the anomalous region, you would certainly not immediately gravitate to the so-called "steroid era," which actually looks fairly continuous with the rest of the curve.

6/17/2015 11:38 PM
start with brady Anderson - lenny dykstra and then you have the icons..a bunch of obvious users spiked it...they don't call it the steroid era for nothing...and those icons will never get into the hall of fame for a reason...if twice as many were using it would have gone through the roof...im not saying everyone was using...im upset with the ones that did with impunity. and it was fairly large group...the first team that was a fraud to my knowledge was the 93 Phillies..because of dykstra there were several cheaters on that team and they were ahead of their time.
6/18/2015 8:24 AM
dahs, you're not going to win; that's why I bowed out of the argument when dino said facts don't matter.  I love it when people, confronted with evidence, resort to calling it details, trivia, minutiae, trivialities, etc. (oddly, never when it supports their side).  No, never confuse an issue with facts! 
6/18/2015 11:08 AM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.