BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

I will say one last time I don’t care what you post as long as you are honest about what you really believe.
You are a coward and you are ashamed of what you really believe.

It is all banter to me but if I’m in for an ounce then I’m in for a pound and I want you to show me and the others what someone with your passions is really all about.
8/28/2023 5:11 AM
We already know this. Why bait him?

His entire world (passions) are all about FEAR and hatred of others!
IF someone believes differently................THEY are the enemy.

It's termed intellectual inferiority. A shallow mind.
Usually present in all wannabes.

I have the easiest question in the universe for our Canuck poster.......................

Is DJT an inveterate liar???

Does he lie all the time about anything and everything?
Even when unimportant.
Do you really believe that Donald J. Trump weighs just 215 lbs???

Or can you bring yourself to admit you've been duped by a full on 100% of the time LIAR!!
Which he IS!!!!

I doubt you'll even be able to admit this to yourself................because you'll understand what it really means!!
You've been sheared sheepdog..................and your still standing in the sh*tpile thinking the shearer is out to save you from the butcher!!
Then pray on!

8/28/2023 9:00 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/28/2023 9:00:00 AM (view original):

I have the easiest question in the universe for our Canuck poster.......................

Even when unimportant.

Or can you bring yourself to admit you've been duped by a full on 100% of the time LIAR!!
Which he IS!!!!

I doubt you'll even be able to admit this to yourself................because you'll understand what it really means!!
You've been sheared sheepdog..................and your still standing in the sh*tpile thinking the shearer is out to save you from the butcher!!
Then pray on!

It is one thing to say dems are evil or they all lie or the climate thing is a hoax or Black Lives Matter are communists and violent militants.

What I would like to know is how deep is his love for Q and white nationalism and David Duke Elders of Zion and how much does he hate Catholics and Jews.

He is actually superficial. He dodges the questions because he is actually far far more on the right then you might think.
He is no Archie Bunker. He is a lot more hateful then you think.

If he was forced to answer I bet he thinks that racial intermarriage is forbidden by the Bible and that racial segregation is a good thing etc.
8/28/2023 9:32 AM (edited)
Ask him a policy question. Anything about the criminal liar regarding his policies or regarding what Biden has done as far as POLICY goes.

His head will spin deflecting off into propaganda, right-wing talking points and a healthy dose of christofascism.

His type don't want a policy debate they know they can't win.

His type scream "election fraud" because they know they can't, and DIDN'T, win.

His type love being lied to and are robotic in their cult-like worship of one of the most reprehensible criminals in history.
8/28/2023 11:48 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/28/2023 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Ask him a policy question. Anything about the criminal liar regarding his policies or regarding what Biden has done as far as POLICY goes.

His head will spin deflecting off into propaganda, right-wing talking points and a healthy dose of christofascism.

His type don't want a policy debate they know they can't win.

His type scream "election fraud" because they know they can't, and DIDN'T, win.

His type love being lied to and are robotic in their cult-like worship of one of the most reprehensible criminals in history.
Republicans haven’t had a policy other then no abortion for decades.
They are a Monty Python argument clinic.

And how they have 75 million rubes who get off when the wealthy pay no taxes and wet their pants in joy when they are told that they should work 5 more years before they can get social security. And that is necessitated by the 3 trillion tax cut.

How could there be a dumber stupider mass of people is beyond comprehension. Rational thought is gravity to their IQ which is like Newtons apple. The higher the rational thought is out there to help them the farther down their IQ Apple falls.

As it has been said - why must we be surrounded by idiots.
8/28/2023 12:28 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/28/2023 2:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/28/2023 1:25:00 AM (view original):
Can someone explain why far right people always complain about CNN and hardly ever MSNBC.

Anyone who watches both know that the greater talent and less let’s hear both sides channel is MSNBC.

Crazy hate for CNN instead of MSNBC.
Don't like either one of them. OR NBC. or ABC, or in Canada the CBC
ofcourse not. They have different views from yours so they must be liars and evil.
8/28/2023 2:32 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/28/2023 5:11:00 AM (view original):
I will say one last time I don’t care what you post as long as you are honest about what you really believe.
You are a coward and you are ashamed of what you really believe.

It is all banter to me but if I’m in for an ounce then I’m in for a pound and I want you to show me and the others what someone with your passions is really all about.
Much as I think he is delusional, I do think the Canuck actually believes the nonsense he posts.
8/28/2023 2:33 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/28/2023 9:32:00 AM (view original):

Even when unimportant.

Which he IS!!!!

Then pray on!

It is one thing to say dems are evil or they all lie or the climate thing is a hoax or Black Lives Matter are communists and violent militants.

What I would like to know is how deep is his love for Q and white nationalism and David Duke Elders of Zion and how much does he hate Catholics and Jews.

He is actually superficial. He dodges the questions because he is actually far far more on the right then you might think.

If he was forced to answer I bet he thinks that racial intermarriage is forbidden by the Bible and that racial segregation is a good thing etc.
I bet he would tell you he does not love Q and white nationalism and he does not hate Jews and Catholics.
8/28/2023 2:36 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/28/2023 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/28/2023 9:32:00 AM (view original):

Even when unimportant.

Which he IS!!!!

Then pray on!

I bet he would tell you he does not love Q and white nationalism and he does not hate Jews and Catholics.
Wrongo boyo.
He won’t lie so he won’t tell the full truth.
I know the guy. He will never go into the deep hate stuff. He will not respond to it.
case closed.
8/28/2023 3:46 PM
that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

boyo???
8/29/2023 5:20 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/29/2023 5:21:00 PM (view original):
that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

boyo???
Wrongo boyo - by The Clash on London Calling.
great song.

in all seriousness I don’t want to get suspended but I really believe that LNF is like an oath keeper. Those guys are not always going to let their hair down among mixed company. You don’t mix milk and meat.
They will only go so far to not get real repercussions.

im not saying LNF is part of any violent group. I’m sure that he isn’t but I think that he only only takes his rhetoric so far. He holds a lot back.

If I was wrong then he would butt heads with me when I raise specific issues.
He might be a 1 plus 1 is 3 guy but he has an iQ nevertheless. He has the Bible memorized chapter and verse.

He holds back and I think that what he believes when he goes to the hilt would shock some people and he would be aligned with white nationalist groups without the violence. Imo no matter how disconcerting his innermost views are he is not violent but like Archie Bunker he might light a marshmallow.

8/29/2023 9:13 PM
I would say that among this little clique he is the only one that holds back on what they believe.
8/29/2023 9:16 PM
And also it isn’t like what he truly believes is 1 in a million. There are at least 50 million in the USA with views just as right or more so.
8/29/2023 9:30 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
then stop wasting your time here...and ours! and nothing you say resembles a conversation. Someone disagrees with you, you won't listen to them and call them evil and/or twisted. That is not anything like a conversation
8/30/2023 1:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...134|135|136|137|138...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.