I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

Posted by bronxcheer on 2/23/2016 5:09:00 PM (view original):
FIXED NEWS IS SO IN THE TANK FOR ANCHOR BABY RUBIO
THEY LOVE THE ESTABLISHMENT LIBATARD REPUGS LIKE DUBYA AND RUBIO.
2/24/2016 2:06 PM
Posted by raucous on 2/24/2016 2:06:00 PM (view original):
At some point you have to embrace reality, right?

You may be hardcore right wing nutty, but most people (even conservatives) aren't. If your politics are so far right that you consider Rubio a "libtard," it's extremely unlikely that a politician whose ideology aligns with yours would appeal to enough people to win a national election.
2/24/2016 3:04 PM
The far right wing lacks that level of self-awareness. Rush has convinced them that most of the country agrees with them, but somehow the liberal media has coopted them into voting for liberal candidates whose views do not align with their own and who have nobody's best interest at heart...
2/24/2016 6:05 PM

We are far right wing RUSH lacking self-awareness but having convinced you that most of the country agrees with us plusewise whatever else he said because only liberals have your interests at heart. The others don't have nobody's best interest at heart. Not you. Not me. Not Broadway and the cast of CATS! Not men and women standing alongside the road after miles and miles of signs and blinkers telling you to slow down because they were gonna be there in the middle of the road so why don't you just slow down and get in another lane and please don' hit me you right wing piece of crap! Not blind people and others in chairs with wheels. Not the former nuclear physicist on the verge of curing cancer, now relegated to asking if you want a jug of milk, in a perfectly fine plastic bottle, in a BAG! NO! LEAVE IT IN THE BOTTLE> THE BAG LEAKS! ARRGUUHHHHH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE RIGHT WING NUTS? THEY HAVE NOBODYS BEST INTEREST AT HEART!
2/24/2016 8:16 PM (edited)
Doug, was any of that supposed to make sense? I feel like it was supposed to be a scathing commentary on what I said, but as usual I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about.

Have you done a lot of drugs in your life? Like... a LOT?
2/24/2016 7:58 PM
Let me tell you something mister. Drugs are a lot like rugs. One day they smell good and tickle your feet and the next day they are walking all over YOU! And one more thing mister smarty pants! You're a little slowwwwww. Remember…people like me have NOBODYS best interest at heart.

You rock!

RUSH is better!
2/24/2016 8:05 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/24/2016 3:04:00 PM (view original):

You may be hardcore right wing nutty, but most people (even conservatives) aren't. If your politics are so far right that you consider Rubio a "libtard," it's extremely unlikely that a politician whose ideology aligns with yours would appeal to enough people to win a national election.
So JFK was a right wing nut. Rubio is waaaaay to the left of him.... and you are right. This country is forever doomed to become a Greece at best.
2/25/2016 11:38 AM
Posted by DougOut on 2/24/2016 8:05:00 PM (view original):
Let me tell you something mister. Drugs are a lot like rugs. One day they smell good and tickle your feet and the next day they are walking all over YOU! And one more thing mister smarty pants! You're a little slowwwwww. Remember…people like me have NOBODYS best interest at heart.

You rock!

RUSH is better!
RUSH. Best. Band. Evar.
2/25/2016 11:38 AM
Posted by raucous on 2/25/2016 11:38:00 AM (view original):

So JFK was a right wing nut. Rubio is waaaaay to the left of him.... and you are right. This country is forever doomed to become a Greece at best.
JFK was a liberal. More liberal than Obama and Bill Clinton. Do you really think Rubio is to the left of JFK?

He's not.

And we'll never be Greece.
2/25/2016 11:52 AM
JFK was a communist. I see.
2/25/2016 6:02 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/25/2016 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 2/25/2016 11:38:00 AM (view original):

JFK was a liberal. More liberal than Obama and Bill Clinton. Do you really think Rubio is to the left of JFK?

He's not.

And we'll never be Greece.
Hypothetically speaking!
2/25/2016 6:03 PM
JFK would never be picked by the Repug establishment because he is too conservative for them...

...as I repeat myself from 2011.
2/25/2016 6:06 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/24/2016 8:05:00 PM (view original):

You rock!

RUSH is better!
How in your mind are the statements:

"Rush Limbaugh tells people that the Democrats/liberals have nobody's best interest at heart."

and

"People who listen to Rush Limbaugh have nobody's best interest at heart."

Equivalent? Because I very obviously made something close to the first one, and you seem convinced I made the 2nd one.
2/26/2016 1:40 PM
DUH!

You're the master debater.

YOU SAID RUSH! WHY DO YOU HATE RUSH? STOP HATING OUR CANADIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND OTHERS!

Who is this rush limbaugh and why do you follow him? ANSWER ME!

PLUSEWISE I CARE NOT if you made a 1 or a 2. That's disgusting.

HINT: Change your name,

ADVICE: Do it yesterday.
2/26/2016 2:16 PM
It feels like you're stream of consciousness typing everything all the voices in your head are saying...
2/26/2016 3:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸
I really miss having a conservative party. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.