Recruiting Update - Scouting Topic

You can select positions. After you click recruit pool, and view filters, its the very first option at the top
7/11/2018 10:13 AM
You can select pre-determined combinations in the drop-down box but if I want to look at only SF's, and C's or PG's & PF's because that's what I'm recruiting, I can't do that. I want to be able to search the positions that I am recruiting which are unlikely to be what is offered now.
7/11/2018 10:20 AM
I'm sick of going to scout D1 and having the top 100 get mixed into those results. I don't want to scout those pricks.
7/11/2018 11:42 AM
Posted by cp49 on 7/11/2018 10:20:00 AM (view original):
You can select pre-determined combinations in the drop-down box but if I want to look at only SF's, and C's or PG's & PF's because that's what I'm recruiting, I can't do that. I want to be able to search the positions that I am recruiting which are unlikely to be what is offered now.
But if you're looking for a PG, don't you click "PG or SG"? Because if your "searching" why would you eliminate every SG from your search, just based on the fact that the game designated a player as a SG? Some SGs have better PG ratings than PGs do.

I just don't really see what you're saying. For example, if I have 2 openings and I need a PG and a PF..... for the PG i'm searching "PG or SG". And for my PF i'm searching the SF, PF, and C positions. No matter how that search goes. Maybe "SF" and separately "PF or C".

if you're limiting yourself by only searching for the exact position, you are missing out on TONS of players that will fill your needs. Because players are listed out of positions all the time.

Unless i'm recruiting for ONLY guards that season.... or ONLY bigs.... you have to scout every position in my opinion. Because you're overlooking guys you'd want to sign if not.

Am I wrong here?? I don't honestly see how.
7/11/2018 3:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14
Recruiting Update - Scouting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.