2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by tecwrg on 2/2/2016 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Iowans are apparently stupid for voting for Hillary to win..

Then again, I'd probably say the same had they voted for Sanders to win.

Let me know who won.  The libs are so excited about what the country hicks and racists across the nation are doing.  

THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING:  THE DEMOCRATS ARE IGNORING THEMSELVES. 

Look at the news shows.  FOX will look at the dems.  If you check into CuNNt or PMSNBC you will immediately realize they will do anything to run away from themselves.  Ignore themselves.  Talk about anything except Hillary and Sanders.  They get a footnote then it's back to the real action.  

It's quite sad to see the Democrat party fracture and eat itself.  But it is needed.  Survival demands it.  Survival of the fittest.  Darwin on steroids. 

And the focus moving forward for the DEMONAZI party and the co-opted media will be to focus on the republicans and do everything to destroy them while they ignore the most primitive practice within their own party. Stealing votes amongst themselves in Iowa like they slaughtered INDIANS and made free black people SLAVES.  And now it's your turn.  DON'T LOOK AT THE DEMOCRATS!  Look where THEY tell you.
2/2/2016 2:23 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

I'll be here all years.  Talk to me on my private server.
2/2/2016 2:31 PM
Posted by raucous on 2/2/2016 7:53:00 AM (view original):
...and the Democrat winner is Sanders....

..no wait Hilliary is luckier than Bill Belicheat! 

HILLARY!!!!!!!

I call head.
2/2/2016 10:07 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/2/2016 2:29:00 PM (view original):
SEE YE IN 2024, **** NUTS

BILL IS MEASURING THE DRAPES.

ENJOY. RUSH WILL PROSPER
Does Bill always makes sure the drapes match the carpet?
2/3/2016 8:51 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/3/2016 8:56:00 AM (view original):
FIRST MATE BILL CLINTON WILL ROCK THE WHITE HOUSE AGAIN!
WHEN DO YOU THINK WAS THE LAST TIME ANY MATING HAPPENED IN THAT MARRIAGE????????
2/3/2016 1:58 PM
Hillary is a Lez... Doesn't everybody know that?
2/3/2016 5:44 PM
Rubio is the media's dahrling now.  They will do anything to get the liberal establishment candidate into the finals.
2/3/2016 6:17 PM
Rand Paul is out.... (Unless its another Cruz hoax!!)
2/3/2016 7:31 PM (edited)
Posted by raucous on 2/3/2016 6:17:00 PM (view original):
Rubio is the media's dahrling now.  They will do anything to get the liberal establishment candidate into the finals.
Liberal? Rubio is baaaarely to the left of Cruz. But he isn't an ******* so everyone assumes he isn't conservative.
2/3/2016 7:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...141|142|143|144|145...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.