2016 Presidential Race Topic

RUBIO AND THE OTHER GUYS JUST CLOSE THEIR EYES.
2/20/2016 12:17 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/20/2016 12:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Coach_Nate on 2/20/2016 9:49:00 AM (view original):
It's domination...not gay
So THAT'S what you tell yourself?
It is what it is man...domination is not gayness...I'm only gay for the stay when I'm in county
2/20/2016 12:29 PM
Posted by moy23 on 2/20/2016 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Coach_Nate on 2/19/2016 8:58:00 PM (view original):
Rubio definitely gives blow jobs like a *****
Rubio doesn't work that hard, haven't you seen his absentee Senate record?
So he should be our next president, just like our current president.
2/20/2016 4:13 PM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 2/20/2016 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/20/2016 12:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Coach_Nate on 2/20/2016 9:49:00 AM (view original):
It's domination...not gay
So THAT'S what you tell yourself?
It is what it is man...domination is not gayness...I'm only gay for the stay when I'm in county
"Gay man walking"
2/20/2016 4:50 PM
Hillary wins Nevada. ~52%, 48%
2/20/2016 5:44 PM

I WON! I WON NEVADA! IT'S A STATE! IT HAS DIRT AND SAND AND HARRY REID! AND IF ANYONE KNOWS DIRT, IT'S HARRY! IT HAS SLOT MACHINES AND MAFIA AND OVER 40,000 PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP ME! 40.000 PEOPLE! THAT'S ALMOST A SUBURB! A SMALL TOWNS WORTH OF PEOPLE VOTED FOR ME! I RULE! BERNIE IS ADIRTY JEW THAT HATES WOMEN! A DIRTY JEW WITHOUT SUPER DELEGATES! I WIN! I WIN! PLUSEWISE I GET 14 SUPER DELEGATES AND JEW BOY ONLY GETS ONE! OH YEAH! THIS IS FAIR! THIS IS DEMOCRACY! FOR AWHILE. UNTIL WE TAKE OVER. YOUR VOTE HARDLY COUNTS NOW. WHEN I'M DONE……IT WON'T COUNT AT ALL! I WIN! I WIN! i could have almost partially filled a venue a 3rd rate comic could have sold out. Some day I'll be a 3rd rate comic too.
2/20/2016 6:58 PM
Trump wins SC
2/20/2016 7:47 PM
Best. News. Ever.

I take it back. He's probably going to be the GOP nominee. Insane. I can't believe the entire party is going to commit hara-kiri like this. Hillary is stoked.
2/20/2016 8:00 PM

BREAKING POLL: 40% of Blacks Line Up Behind Trump – 45% of Hispanics

A SurveyUSA poll released in September showed that 25% of black respondents said they would vote for Trump over Clinton.

According to The American Mirror Trump would more than double the best result for a Republican in modern American history.

Looking at the last 10 presidential election cycles, the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996.

Now there’s even better news for Trump.
40% of black voters and 45% of Hispanic voters support Donald Trump.
If these numbers hold up Donald Trump would win the 2016 election in a landslide.

2/20/2016 8:07 PM

Giuliani: Unions Will Back Trump Because He Can Create Jobs Like Reagan, Blacks Will Support Him

20.4k Shares
Posted on January 26, 2016

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani explains why he is choosing Donald Trump over Sen. Ted Cruz in a Tuesday night appearance on Megyn Kelly's FOX News show. Giuliani said Cruz is "too right-wing and rigid" and would be unable to win the northeast and west. Giuliani believes Trump can reach out to Reagan Democrats, black voters and Latino voters.

Giuliani cited a meeting he had with an African-American union leader in New York City who admitted he would be supporting Trump because he will bring jobs. He said Trump can attract the black vote because he does not carry the "burden" that the Republican party is anti-black.

"Donald is the more practical guy," Giuliani explained. "I have to tell you, he's a personal friend. Four of the candidates are personal friends. I love them all, hard to pick. I don't know who I'm going to endorse, but between Trump and Cruz, Cruz is too right wing and rigid. He will give away the northeast, gone... Maryland up to Maine, gone. California up to Washington, Oregon, gone."

"I'll give you one person I just had dinner with, the head of the Correction Workers Union (COBA) in New York, Norman Seabrook. African-American, enormously well respected. He said to me tonight, 'I'm endorsing Donald Trump, because he can get jobs,'" the former NYC mayor said.

"Donald Trump can do what Ronald Reagan did," Giuliani argued. "He can reach over and get Reagan Democrats. He can also get African-Americans, believe it or not, Latinos... blacks have this feeling about the Republican party that we're anti-black, anti-Hispanic. We're not. But they have that feeling. He doesn't carry that burden with him. He could reach over and he could be an enormously powerful general election candidate."

2/20/2016 8:16 PM
HOWARD KURTZ, MEDIABUZZ: If you are the nominee and you are not just trying to appeal to republican primary voters, will you tone down your rhetoric a bit? Will you reach out to minorities more?

DONALD TRUMP: Oh absolutely. I think I am going to do great with the African American minority. You know if you look at minorities, the African American poll came out - I was at 25%. No republican has been above seven or eight percent. I am going to do great witht eh African Americans. I think i am going to do great with the Hispanics. I think I am going to do great with the Asians. Howie -
KURTZ: But you said absolutely. Do you mean absolutely you are going to take a little bit different approach...

TRUMP: Well maybe

KURTZ: .. as the general election nominee?

TRUMP: I don't know if I want to change so much. Look, the African Americans love me because they know I am going to bring back jobs.

KURTZ: Not all African Americans.

TRUMP: Look at what happened, as an example, with African American youth. Fifty-four percent, 58% -- they don't even know it's so high. They can't get jobs. Look at African-American people in their prime - 30s and 40s and 50s - look at their unemployment rate. They want jobs. They are going to like me better than they like Obama. The truth is Obama has done nothing for them.

KURTZ: Wait....

TRUMP: He's African American. He's done nothing for them.

KURTZ: Did you just say African Americans are going to like you better than the first African-American president?

TRUMP: I think that relatively speaking - I mean he does have a slight advantage in all fairness- but I think relatively speaking when I am finished I think they will absolutely love Donald Trump. I am going to bring back jobs. I am going to create wealth for the country. People are going to partake. We are going to take back jobs from China, from Japan, Mexico, from all these countries that ripping us off and African Americans are going to benefit. And by the way, Hispanics are going to benefit. I have now thousands of Hispanics that work for me. I have had tens of thousands over my lifetime that have worked for me. These are great people. They want jobs.
2/20/2016 8:23 PM

I'm going to jail. Unless you can find it in your heart to vote for me.

VOTE HILLARY FOR PREZ! KEEP HER OUT OF PRISON!
2/20/2016 8:32 PM
Blacks and Latinos love Trump.... And Trump loves them.
Record turnout in SC and record 1st time voters. That's a great sign for the Republican party.
2/20/2016 8:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/20/2016 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Best. News. Ever.

I take it back. He's probably going to be the GOP nominee. Insane. I can't believe the entire party is going to commit hara-kiri like this. Hillary is stoked.
Be careful what you wish for. Hillary attacked Trump only once calling him a misogynist... And Trump silenced her with a video of her with Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, and Bill Cosby. Absolutely silenced her.
He will crush Clinton in a general election, maybe even reagon-like.
2/20/2016 8:40 PM
Nope
2/20/2016 8:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...157|158|159|160|161...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.