Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

< embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=101429820" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=101429820">Go Large!</a></small><br />

Just close the gap between the <embed at the top.    <<< This is the original chat from the people I took it from ;) - copy paste this to your gadgets in the blogs and join the rest of us. (There are at least a dozen leagues that have this chat and all can use it together)
11/9/2010 4:56 PM

11/9 - This week in Shoeless Joe & Erffdogg Memorial final power rankings finished.

11/11 - Buckner final power rankings at a random time, will post here shortly beforehand. TWI A Rod - 5pm Pacific

Remember that all podcasts can be listened to 24/7/365 through different means in the above post. Thanks.

11/10/2010 7:03 PM (edited)
11/10 - OFF DAY !! Will pick it up where I left off tomorrow or later. A Rod, Addicted Users Alexander - All on the menu soon. I have plenty of Power rankings stored up from tomjames to run. WIll be a bunch coming in the next 2 or 3 days. Thanks.
11/10/2010 7:05 PM
11/11 - Well I tried to run a show but my face is too swollen from dental work. A Rod has finished up their season so no big deal I guess. Try again tomorrow with doubleday. Shouldn't be more than tomorrow, but I thought I'd be able to go today so who knows.
11/11/2010 8:12 PM
11/12 - Buckner Final Power Rankings by the computer (aka TomJames) at 12:30am Pacific. I of course expect no one from Buckner to be up at that time but you'll have them when you check in. blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones Also always available on Itunes. Search Knucklebones Radio.
11/12/2010 12:45 AM
Tomjames is wayyyy ahead of me on power rankings and that's good news for the upcoming week at least. Until I get things straight Im going by power rankings so the season isn't over before I run them. Im really focused on getting through all the leagues before I make decisions on anything. We'll see who likes the show the most and go from there. I understand there will be times that different leagues are busy with real life stuff. I will try to consider the handful of leagues that have been loyal to the show in the past. Some because I've been in the league, others because they wanted the show. They know who they are. 

Anyways TWI Doubleday at 8pm pacific because it's been their day. Rookie/newbie nyaggie needs a little help getting his team up from the bottom and we're going to focus on things that can be done to improve the team. If you'd like to be in on that show this is a good time to show off your team rebuilding skills. Im going to run Doubleday for 2 hours 8-10pm Pacific. 1st hour Doubleday, 2nd hour - analyze aggie's team & whatever else comes up. Maybe hbd-wide, maybe callers/chatters.

Come join the chat or call into the show. 347-934-0696
11/12/2010 4:52 PM
11/12 This week in Doubleday, standings, leaders, little small talk about this and that. I didn't run a second hour. Only 1 person around which is a crowd for the show but it was aggie and we were going to disect his team. Rickey tomorrow and we'll try again to get opinions on his team. If not, I am of course never short on hot air.

I guess I will run the weekend shows later, 8pm Pacific and 5pm Pacific for Sun-Thurs. I normally run 6 days a week. 7 if I feel motivated, less if not. As I said above, the computer has me buried in power rankings and that is great news. Not only do you guys really like the rankings we all have fun with it. Win-win.

Fisk & Gibson have power rankings ready to go! Will post here when I schedule the shows.
11/13/2010 12:13 AM
11/12 - Just remembered I have other radio obligations on weekends (Sat/Sun) so I will try to stick with the earlier time. It's either earlier at 5pm Pacific or Midnight Pacific - Don't know which. Since I am doing shows based on the Power Rankings I get and popularity, my schedule really doesn't have to be at certain times. There are very few regulars. Really only 1 I can think of that nearly makes every show. The rest listen as they can on podcasts.

I appreciate those listens as much as the live and they count towards wether or not your league gets run. As I said, Power rankings first. If I get caught up then I run most popular leagues. After I get through all the leagues then I will start reducing the unpopular leagues. 

I have polls up in the blog that'll be there for months. I know some of you answered before. I'd appreciate the answers again as I will leave these up to get better numbers.

Right now, surprisingly, A Rod has the most podcasts followed by Doubleday, Addicted Users, & Alexander. I will run those leagues when I dont have power rankings unless they are passed.
11/13/2010 6:54 PM (edited)
11/12 Fisk power rankings at 6:30pm Pacific!
11/13/2010 9:11 PM
11/15 - Gibson Final Power Rankings are next on the list. I will post here when I get it scheduled.
11/15/2010 12:45 AM
11/15 - Gibson goes live in 1 hour! (5pm Pacific) blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones
11/15/2010 7:02 PM
11/16 - Hometown will be run 5pm Pacific tomorrow OR sooner. I'll post here shortly before scheduling. Remember all shows can be listened to 24/7/365 via Itunes at Knucklebones Radio or my show page above. Just scroll down the page and push play on the episode you want. Wait to load - some connections take longer than others.

Remember to answer the polls in the blog as it helps us bring a better show. We will leave the polls open for a few months to get good numbers. If you answered it before please answer again. Thanks.
11/15/2010 9:06 PM
11/16 - going to run Hometown slightly later at 7pm Pacific. Thx.
11/16/2010 7:24 PM
11/16 Hometown Finished, Greenwell up next! Will post shortly after I schedule it with showtimes.

blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones hbdnews.blogspot.com knucklebonesradio.com 

Remember you can listen to podcasts 24/7/365 on the showpage. Scroll down the page, find the episode, push play, wait. There are 4 polls in the blog I will run for months to get good info on what type of show to run. Please take the time to answer them (again?) if you listen.

We're also available on Itunes - search knucklebones radio. You can also listen on your phone during live shows. 347-934-0696 or chat in the blogtalkradio.com chat by signing up with them. Just take you about 1 minute and an email addy. You can also do free radio with that listener account. Think its an hour a day.
11/17/2010 12:32 AM
11/17 Greenwell on Air at 8:30pm pacific - links above.
11/17/2010 9:58 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.