BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Where I am, the vaccine rollout is going pretty well.

Also, the number of COVID cases is declining.
3/23/2021 12:45 PM
https://rumble.com/vexc6n-biden-wanders-over-to-press-for-questions-it-goes-just-as-poorly-as-youd-ex.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1
3/23/2021 2:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/23/2021 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/22/2021 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/12/2021 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/12/2021 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Actually, I don't know that. I could speculate. I'd guess Americans like a guy trying to tell them the truth as often as possible. Rather than lying constantly, about anything and everything! Non-stop!
Sorry bob, I'm not buying the whole "Biden is a truth machine." thing. I believe he's telling us exactly what the Dems/Libs want us to believe (just as any Rep. would be telling us what they want us to believe).
Just for argument's sake, other than tell us we all should have shots available by May 1, what exactly has Biden done to help/hurt with the Virus since taking office?
Lol

got two companies to team up to produce shots
bought enough shots
helped coordinate with states to distribute shots
treated the disease like an actual thing and wore a mask
didn’t muzzle Fauci
he signed 10 executive orders on the first day to help stop the spread

just epic bad faith as usual
Your blind hatred is laughable. What 2 companies did he get together and why do so, when he's already said everyone will have a shot soon?
Not sure where you are, but there sure aren't enough shots available around here or in many places I see in the News.
If there are enough shots, it's extremely poorly organized distribution to blame.
As for all the others, is that why the # of new cases is INCREASING most places?
Some again! Maybe try to stay in reality this time.
P.S. Ignoring the border issues isn't going to make them go away.
Holy **** what two companies, has your head been in the sand for a month?

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/03/973117712/how-the-white-house-got-2-pharma-foes-to-work-together-on-covid-19-vaccine

there was 100m shots in 59 days, good lord dude the rollout has been fantastic

ps: there’s no border surge

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/23/theres-no-migrant-surge-us-southern-border-heres-data/

Someone’s blind hatred is certainly laughable, but it ain’t me.
3/23/2021 7:45 PM
Get your head out of your butt and face reality:

(CNN)President Joe Biden is not the first US president to face a growing number of migrants at the US-Mexico border -- and he won't be the last. Fluctuations in migration flows are common, regardless of which party is in power, as was evident in 2019 during the border crisis under then-President Donald Trump.

It's difficult to compare today's situation with those of recent years because of the drastically different circumstances, in part relating to the pandemic. There are several factors at play -- including deteriorating conditions in Latin America, pent-up demand to enter the US and a perceived relaxation of enforcement under Biden -- that are driving migrants to the border at what appears to be an accelerated pace.
All of that could set 2021 on track to exceed 2019 in the number of people apprehended at the border. Just over 100,000 people were encountered last month, 24,000 more than in February 2019.
And the number of unaccompanied children crossing the US-Mexico border in March is on pace to surpass May 2019, the highest month that year in arrests of minors, according to preliminary data reviewed by CNN.

If there is no border problem, why does VPOTUS Harris feel the need to blame it on someone else?

NEWS

VP Harris appears to blame Trump administration for border crisis

By Emily Jacobs

March 23, 2021 | 11:16am | Updated

Vice President Kamala Harris appeared to place blame on the Trump administration over the crisis at the southern border, after laughing off a question on whether she intended to visit the region.

Speaking to reporters before boarding Air Force Two en route from Jacksonville, Fla., to Washington, DC, on Monday afternoon, Harris made the remarks after being asked what the administration could do in the short term to ensure that migrant children were treated humanely.

“I mean, first of all, we were left with a very challenging situation,” the vice president began.

3/23/2021 11:14 PM
Where in the VP Harris quote does she say that there is a crisis at the border? Holy ****, you are so dumb.

While it is true that more people are attempting to cross the border now, I don't view it as a crisis. More people want to come here. That's not a bad thing.
3/23/2021 11:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/23/2021 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Where in the VP Harris quote does she say that there is a crisis at the border? Holy ****, you are so dumb.

While it is true that more people are attempting to cross the border now, I don't view it as a crisis. More people want to come here. That's not a bad thing.
Dude didn’t even know about the Merck/J&J team-up the WH orchestrated, acted like I made it up and then completely ignored the article I posted to go on about his made up crisis and used a pretty innocuous quote from Harris. Just all around bad faith.

There’s no crisis at the border, it’s a normal seasonal thing with a slight uptick due to Covid.
3/24/2021 8:25 AM
OR, there is the same situation/crisis as there has been for (about) two decades. Depends on your POV.

Maybe even where you live.
3/24/2021 8:51 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/24/2021 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/23/2021 11:46:00 PM (view original):

Dude didn’t even know about the Merck/J&J team-up the WH orchestrated, acted like I made it up and then completely ignored the article I posted to go on about his made up crisis and used a pretty innocuous quote from Harris. Just all around bad faith.

There’s no crisis at the border, it’s a normal seasonal thing with a slight uptick due to Covid.
I actually disagree with your last sentence. While those factors explain some of the surge, I do think Biden being in office is an extra element.

The difference between all3 and I is that I don't see "Biden's less cruel so more people want to come here" as a bad thing.
3/24/2021 12:42 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/24/2021 8:51:00 AM (view original):
OR, there is the same situation/crisis as there has been for (about) two decades. Depends on your POV.

Maybe even where you live.
While it's been a problem for decades, "funny" how it was such an important issue to the Dems/Libs while Trump was POTUS, but now that Biden is POTUS, it's something they laugh at/about, even though it's worse. It's sad that people here are so hate-filled and close-minded that they can't even admit that's the truth.

3/24/2021 4:05 PM
As far as the vaccine, I thought Uofa was alluding to getting two companies together to create yet a different shot, which wouldn't have made sense given POTUS Biden's claim we'll already have enough for everyone. I admit to not clicking the link, because, well because as they say "Nobody clicks links." - I'm sure mine included.
3/24/2021 4:12 PM
It is an important issue. The problem with Trump wasn't that the immigrants were coming, the problem is that he was mistreating them and enacting bad immigration policies.
3/24/2021 5:48 PM
Seems our POTUS, who many, including some here, claim is "honest", was going around spreading lies about the GA voter law, until entities like CNN and The Washington Post called him out on it. (Four Pinocchio Joe?)

More proof that BOTH Parties are nothing but power-hungry, hypocritical liars, who don't give a d*mn about everyday Americans.
4/1/2021 5:15 PM
Claim: Some left-wing people on this forum spread lies about the GA voter law.

Rating: 4 Pinocchios

Explanation: Joe Biden said specifically that the law would reduce voting times in Georgia. This appears to be false. However, this was not a claim that anyone here made. The claims that we made were that the law would prevent water bottles from being handed out (true) and would give more power to the legislature and take power from the sec of state (true) among other restrictions, specifically on absentee voting. The implication from all3 is that the Georgia voter law does not make voting more difficult, which is also not true.

Thus, the claim that some people on this forum lied about the Georgia voter law is rated FALSE.
4/1/2021 5:29 PM
Claim; "BOTH Parties are nothing but power-hungry, hypocritical liars, who don't give a d*mn about everyday Americans."

Rating: Misleading

Explanation: While it may be true that both parties do have people in them who lie, the statement is misleading because it draws a false equivalency. Yes, Joe Biden appears to have been misleading about one element of one law. This does not mean that he lies as much, or as dangerously, as Trump (or the broader Republican Party). In fact, if the Washington Post is our guide, Trump told 30,573 lies throughout his Presidency, an average of nearly 21 lies per day. Joe Biden is nowhere near that mark. Trump is, unequivocally, more of a liar. It's not even comparable.
4/1/2021 5:33 PM
Comparing the frequency and severity of lies is like comparing bungholes............very messy business best left to fools and lunatics so anal as to ponder the nature of uranus.
4/1/2021 7:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.