BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Let me guess, tang was so desperate for a reply he reached for the lame "But Trump..." excuse.
Only 3.75 more years of hearing that pathetic B.S. from those with nothing better to say.
4/1/2021 8:42 PM
Someone should ask all3 straight up whether he thinks Biden and Trump lie just as often as each other.

He, after all, voted for Trump.
4/1/2021 9:58 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/1/2021 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Comparing the frequency and severity of lies is like comparing bungholes............very messy business best left to fools and lunatics so anal as to ponder the nature of uranus.
heh

i loled
4/1/2021 11:53 PM
so sad to be neptune and ignored

4/1/2021 11:57 PM
916,000 jobs added last month and unemployment down to 6%. All credit to Joe, of course.
4/2/2021 8:42 AM

The U.S. economy brought back more jobs than expected in March, presaging even faster employment growth in the coming months as more Americans become vaccinated and jobs across industries return.

The Department of Labor released its March employment report Friday at 8:30 a.m. ET. Here were the main metrics in the report, compared to consensus estimates compiled by Bloomberg:

• Change in non-farm payrolls: +916,000 vs. +660,000 expected and a revised +468,000 in February

• Unemployment rate: 6.0% vs. 6.0% expected and 6.2% in February

• Average hourly earnings, month-over-month: -0.1% vs. +0.1% expected and a revised +0.3% in February

• Average hourly earnings, year-over-year: 4.2% vs. +4.5% expected and a revised +5.2% in February

At 916,000, payrolls last month grew by the most since August. Payrolls for both January and February were also revised higher: January's payroll change was upwardly revised to 233,000 from the 166,000 previously reported, and February's job growth totaled 468,000, up from the 379,000 previously reported.

"It wasn't just the March jobs number that impressed, as January and February saw big revisions higher as well," Ryan Detrick, chief market strategist for LPL Financial, said in an email Friday morning. "This is about as clear as it gets, the reopening is happening faster than nearly anyone expected."

4/2/2021 10:33 AM
there's a grownup in charge

they wanna make a big thing about the border

crisis!

china!

taxes!

antifa!

punk *** cry baby repus
4/2/2021 11:22 AM
Lotta snowflakes and neer do wells.
4/2/2021 11:53 AM
You forgot making DC a State and the GA Voter Law , bags.
4/2/2021 12:08 PM
the Georgia voter law i am okay with if the state pays for the IDs

otherwise it's a poll tax

yes that's what i'm saying

you wanna make everyone vote on one particular day stand in line pull the physical handle like old vegas you make it so they can

make it a paid vacation day, for example. everyone who votes gets $50 and a purple thumb

oh and a bottle o water are you kidding me

DC a state is retarded stupid unconstitutional etc

if DCers require senators there are 50 other places they can move to
4/2/2021 7:33 PM
we don want people shootin people but breanna taylor the cops busted down her door and shot her dead in her own bed

i don give a f*ck They had a warrant

that situation where she got killed by blue is almost exactly what the 2nd amendment is for

the right to defend yourself against the tyranny of the crown

so i personally have a hard time being anti-2nd and i waffle back and forth

i do wish militias would have to store their pallets of ammonium nitrate down at the armory

lets see how them four cops that wasted Floyd do

especially the one with the nine minute knee. he coulda heated up a can o bean and bacon in the time it took

4/2/2021 8:28 PM

Biden Will Be First President to Create 1 Million Jobs in First 100 Days

4/23/2021 4:30 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 4/1/2021 11:57:00 PM (view original):
so sad to be neptune and ignored

How true: Uranus gets all the attention. (I think I watch too much PTI.)
4/23/2021 3:53 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 4/2/2021 7:33:00 PM (view original):
the Georgia voter law i am okay with if the state pays for the IDs

otherwise it's a poll tax

yes that's what i'm saying

you wanna make everyone vote on one particular day stand in line pull the physical handle like old vegas you make it so they can

make it a paid vacation day, for example. everyone who votes gets $50 and a purple thumb

oh and a bottle o water are you kidding me

DC a state is retarded stupid unconstitutional etc

if DCers require senators there are 50 other places they can move to
Exactly what the old fella said.
4/29/2021 12:07 AM
it's soooooo great

no one watched his speech

everyone knew what he'd say

that's called Trust

4/30/2021 9:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.