Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by all3 on 5/1/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 5/1/2017 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Hey all3, I did not twist Dumps words about the constitution, I quoted them verbatim. You are an ignorant piece of **** and not capable of any thought that is not part of the party line.
If you really did fight so hard for this Country (which we have to doubt, given your own past admission that everything you post may or may not be true), why are you so willing to give it away to people who have done nothing to deserve it, including those who have committed a crime against it by entering illegally?
P.S. You're forgetting (or ignoring for attempted dramatic effect) that I've been a registered Democrat for every one of my 34+ voting years and have never given a crap about Party. Between Trump-hating Republicans and Liberal extremist Democrats, I'm hoping the two-Party system becomes a thing of the past. Maybe then the people of this Country will actually be represented in Washington again. THAT is why we the people fight for this Country, isn't it, so the wishes of our majority are represented?
all3, do you honestly think Trump represents anyone but himself and his friends? Not that any other politician is any different.
5/1/2017 7:15 PM

Today has been a day where Donald Trump, Sean Spicer, and every surrogate on the planet has an opinion on Trumpcare and pre-existing conditions.

Trump and Spicer just plan on lying to everyone. Rep. Mo Brooks, on the other hand, has a more nuanced and evil argument.

People with pre-existing conditions, you see, just haven't led good lives.

“My understanding is that it will allow insurance companies to require people who have higher health care costs to contribute more to the insurance pool,” Brooks said. “That helps offset all these costs, thereby reducing the cost to those people who lead good lives, they’re healthy, they’ve done the things to keep their bodies healthy. And right now those are the people—who’ve done things the right way—that are seeing their costs skyrocketing.”

Oh, hey, Rep. Brooks, how about if you go sit over there in the corner and take a nice dose of STFU while you explain to me how children born with diabetes don't live good lives. Tell me about the young person who played sports and hurt their knee. Apparently that's a sign of not living a good life? How about that young pregnant mother? Suddenly pregnancy is not leading a good life?

I think about veterans coming back from our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan who need lifetime medical attention. Are they too, people who haven't lived good lives?

These Republicans do not understand how health insurance works. Everyone will need health care at some point, through no fault of their own, but simply because people get sick, they get hurt, they are afflicted with disease and illness, often through no fault of their own.

So we all get in the same pool and swim together, dividing up the costs amongst all of us. We don't judge others about how they live their lives, when they choose to be pregnant, or why they have diabetes or cancer. We all agree that as a civil society health care is a right, and we find ways to provide it.

What we do not do, Rep. Brooks, is suggest that people with pre-existing conditions just don't live right.

5/1/2017 7:49 PM

Donald Trump, in typical Donald Trump fashion, has refused to take blame for literally anything that has occured in the first 100 days of his Presidency*.

The wall failing? Democrats.
The Muslim Ban? Rogue judges, Democrats.
Obamacare? Freedom Caucus. Weak leaders. Democrats. Obama.

Now that he has used up his ability to blame Obama for most things and it is becoming crystal clear that the failure lies solely with him for proposing utterly ridiculous, mostly illegal and obviously racist laws, he is taking a new position.

What is to blame? The U.S. Constitution. Yes, you read that right.

The Guardian reports that Trump is having a big old, orange, bloated, poorly coiffed tantrum about all the "archaic" restrictions the Constitution is putting on him. Damn it, he wants to be an authoritarian leader, a KING for goodness sakes. He wants to wave his gold scepter and make the minions do his bidding with no push back. No one is allowed to question him, as Stephen Miller said back in February.

Trump's blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance for his utter failure. He said: “It’s a very rough system. It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

So what will he do? Try to get rid of it. I wouldn't put anything past him.

5/1/2017 7:52 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 5/1/2017 7:52:00 PM (view original):

Donald Trump, in typical Donald Trump fashion, has refused to take blame for literally anything that has occured in the first 100 days of his Presidency*.

Now that he has used up his ability to blame Obama for most things and it is becoming crystal clear that the failure lies solely with him for proposing utterly ridiculous, mostly illegal and obviously racist laws, he is taking a new position.

The Guardian reports that Trump is having a big old, orange, bloated, poorly coiffed tantrum about all the "archaic" restrictions the Constitution is putting on him. Damn it, he wants to be an authoritarian leader, a KING for goodness sakes. He wants to wave his gold scepter and make the minions do his bidding with no push back. No one is allowed to question him, as Stephen Miller said back in February.

Trump's blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance for his utter failure. He said: “It’s a very rough system. It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

Obama blamed Bush for 8 years. 100 days shouldn't be too much for you to bear.
5/1/2017 9:39 PM
Bush ****** up the economy. He was a criminal. Ignorance runs full speed with you Reich Wing ********.
5/1/2017 9:46 PM
You mean cutting taxes during wartime isn't a good idea? Who woulda thunk it?
5/1/2017 9:56 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 5/1/2017 9:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 5/1/2017 7:52:00 PM (view original):

Obama blamed Bush for 8 years. 100 days shouldn't be too much for you to bear.
You guys like to complain that Obama blamed Bush but you always leave out the fact that Bush was being blamed for wrecking the economy, which is correct.
5/1/2017 11:22 PM
No one is complaining. Just stating fact. When Obama could point a finger, he did.
5/2/2017 12:00 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/2/2017 12:00:00 AM (view original):
No one is complaining. Just stating fact. When Obama could point a finger, he did.
You know when he usually pointed the finger at Bush? When dumbasses claimed that Obama was to blame for the ****** economy.
5/2/2017 12:22 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2017 12:22:00 AM (view original):
You know when he usually pointed the finger at Bush? When dumbasses claimed that Obama was to blame for the ****** economy.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article147475484.html

Hillary lost because Obama voters ended up voting for Trump.... Why? The economy.

Thought I'd share.
5/2/2017 6:47 AM
And we've come full circle. Do we want the POTUS to point and blame or just fix the damn problem?

And, if you're not willing to admit Obama spent 8 years blaming someone else, don't ***** about Trump doing the same thing.
5/2/2017 7:07 AM
Posted by moy23 on 5/2/2017 6:47:00 AM (view original):
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article147475484.html

Hillary lost because Obama voters ended up voting for Trump.... Why? The economy.

Thought I'd share.
Are you sure? I've heard that Hillary lost because of (pick one):

a) Russia
b) James Comey
c) Sexism
d) All of the above
5/2/2017 7:55 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2017 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/1/2017 4:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/1/2017 2:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/1/2017 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/1/2017 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Lol. The freaking minority. Pull your head out of your ***. You just described me also and I in no way feel that way. That's ludicrous.
So your personal experience makes you the speaker for all people in your age, race, sex, etc group?

Some black people are gonna be really ****** when I say "Look at Tiger Woods!!! He's a 40something black man and he's got it made!!!! All 40something black men most be living on easy street!!!!!"
Is a white Christian male a minority in the US?

Yes or no?
Of course not. Which dumbass said they were?

But that's not the point. taint's personal experience or feelings aren't everyone's personal experience or feelings. I'm sure you've told us that many, many times.
All3 claimed that as a white Christian male, he's a minority. Personal feelings are irrelevant.
I'm part of a group that makes-up less than 50% of the population. Is that not a minority? Oh wait, % of population must have nothing to do with it, since women make up more than 50% of the population, yet are considered a minority by many. I guess Liberals like b_l get to decide who is a minority, based on whether or not they want to hand such people something for nothing.
5/2/2017 9:24 AM
Still waiting Bracco. You gonna answer or just keep avoiding?
Posted by RCBracco on 5/1/2017 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Hey all3, I did not twist Dumps words about the constitution, I quoted them verbatim. You are an ignorant piece of **** and not capable of any thought that is not part of the party line.
If you really did fight so hard for this Country (which we have to doubt, given your own past admission that everything you post may or may not be true), why are you so willing to give it away to people who have done nothing to deserve it, including those who have committed a crime against it by entering illegally?
5/2/2017 9:26 AM
I don't think you fully understand all the definitions of minority.
5/2/2017 9:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...171|172|173|174|175...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.