Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by The Taint on 5/7/2017 4:55:00 PM (view original):

Golf Magazine writer, James Dodson:

Mr Dodson said he had asked the now-President how he had secured funding for the courses, and Mr Trump “sort of tossed off that he had access to $100 million”.

The journalist then followed up with Eric Trump, who was also on the resort that day, during a ride in a golf cart.

“I said, 'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.'” the writer said.

“And this is what he said. He said, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programmes. We just go there all the time.’”

Really? This one time I was golfing with this guy about 3 years ago and you know what he said?

The media is really pathetic if this is a story. #fakenews
5/7/2017 5:12 PM
RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/7/2017 5:23 PM
I was golfing with this dude the other day. He said he was a Kenyan doctor. He pulled Obama from his mother's womb. IN KENYA!!!!!
5/7/2017 5:29 PM
Even Hillary doesn't think it makes any difference now.

She even seems pretty angry at Taint for bringing it up.
5/7/2017 5:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Stop being a retard. Thanks in advance.
5/7/2017 6:02 PM
Understandable. But you do sound like the birther cons. And they were retarded.
5/7/2017 6:10 PM
Posted by rjj4191 on 5/7/2017 4:28:00 PM (view original):
well for 1 without the mandates i wont have to pay 16000 dollars a year or face penalties from uncle sam when i chose not to support this bull called obamacare. under aca the cripples can get cheap affordable coverage while the millions and millions of hard working people like me have no hope of coverage how the heck is it fair for me to have to pay for someone else to have coverage when i can';t afford it myself so there is that for a example
What kind of "hard working" job do you have where you have "no hope for coverage"?
5/7/2017 6:44 PM
And rjjj, by the way, the GOP penalty is much more onerous if you choose to go without insurance for more than 63 days, and then decide to get coverage.

You should look that up and understand it before defending it.
5/7/2017 6:48 PM
Facts, not the friend of anyone on either side of the spectrum.
5/7/2017 6:49 PM
no hope for coverage comes from the fact that I can't afford 16000 before Aetna pays a dime and the bill has not pass yet so we don't know the final bill yet only thing that is agreed on is to eliminate the mandates
5/7/2017 6:55 PM
So, with no coverage, what do you do if a medical emergency occurs? Die? Suck the government teat? That's the two options.
5/7/2017 6:59 PM
not quiet I have to lose all mypossession of value house cars use that equity up first and then I can suck the teat if I don't die first because remember you can only sign up in the first 6 weeks of the year
5/7/2017 7:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...183|184|185|186|187...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.