Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Do you live in a different America from everybody else?
5/7/2017 7:55 PM
what government programs are available if you have assets
5/7/2017 7:57 PM
Again, what kind of "hard working" job do you have where you have "no hope for coverage"?

And you're implying that you own a house, but you can't afford health insurance.

Something isn't adding up here. Or maybe you just make poor choices.
5/7/2017 8:12 PM
so that is the aca mantra lose my house so I can pay for health insurance. if you read and understood my previous post I pay 16000 a year 10000 in premiums and 6000 in deductible and when the mandates end I will chose to lose my mandated coverage the mandated penalty is what keeps me supporting Obamacare but 16000 is 27 percent of my Income a completely ridiculous amount for me and hard working Americans to pay
5/7/2017 8:32 PM
What doesn't America get about OBAMACARE IS DEAD?

You can kick that puppy but it won't whimper. The rabbit done died. That dog won't hunt.

Your Grandparents and your parents threw 1.5 BILLION DOLLARS into medicare.

Obama stole half of it to temporarily fund a plan he knew would die on his way to single payer.

Unfortunately his plan was to slowly degrade over a period of 15 to 20 years. It wasn't meant to collapse in the middle of his presidency.

He stole it and raised taxes so he could say it cost under a trillion. One of his many many many many many lies.

For once I can say I agree with Nancy Pelosi. THIS DEBATE IS OVER. Only she was on the wrong end of it.

Have you seen her pills? I'm sure she needs one.

Where's Huma when you need her?
5/7/2017 8:57 PM
Posted by rjj4191 on 5/7/2017 8:32:00 PM (view original):
so that is the aca mantra lose my house so I can pay for health insurance. if you read and understood my previous post I pay 16000 a year 10000 in premiums and 6000 in deductible and when the mandates end I will chose to lose my mandated coverage the mandated penalty is what keeps me supporting Obamacare but 16000 is 27 percent of my Income a completely ridiculous amount for me and hard working Americans to pay
If you're paying $6,000 in deductibles, in addition to the $10,000 you say you're paying in premiums, then you're using your health insurance for some sort of illness or treatment.

How much do you expect to pay out of pocket for whatever treatment you're getting now when you drop your health insurance altogether?

Something in your story just isn't lining up.
5/7/2017 9:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I am 57 my wife 59 we are in a company policy with premiums based on age my wife's health issues have been well documented in other forums on this website we have about 2200 of the deductible payed so far and will meet or come close to the 6000 deductible by years end. which by the way Aetna still only pays 80 percent after the deductible doubt me all you want the fact still remains my 10000 in premiums and 6000 deductible is only that high to offset obamacare. oh before make some other comment my policy has risen about 10 percent each of the last 2 years and was still this high before my wife's stroke I could see and understand if my premium rose because of her condition but that is not the case it has increased only because of the strain on insurance caused by Obamacare
5/7/2017 9:54 PM
Well, I am sorry to hear about your wife's health issues.

Do you think it would be wise to just drop your health insurance if/when the ACA mandate is abolished, considering her health issues?
5/7/2017 9:59 PM
I'll also point out that healthcare costs were rising at pretty much the same rate before the ACA as they have been since the ACA went into effect. So Obamacare isn't really responsible for that. That's actually one of the big failures of Obamacare, that it hasn't slowed down or reversed costs. I'm guessing that the GOP plan won't, either.
5/7/2017 10:03 PM
OBAMACARE erased 750 BILLION dollars of medicare.

What did it accomplish?

Simple truth. Democrats tried to take over the healthcare industry. They tried to nationalize it. For votes. For control.

They have politicized everything to the point of rupture and there is no reason for it except for the existence of themselves.

A political cell uncontrolled in the quicksand of bureaucracy they created. And still they resist rescue at every turn.

The enemy is no longer ISIS or IRAN or KOREA. It is and has been us.

The left cannot move forward until we are destroyed. They have started a civil war.

They will never be able to pull back. They are out of control. That moral compass was lost in a sea of greed.

It's loss is most likely permanent and the following millennium, if not biblical, will be yet one more of slavery and oppression.
5/7/2017 10:23 PM
Connie's health care costs may rise again above 16000 or they may stay around 6000 or lower aca premium may be rising at a similar rate but deductibles and co-pays have skyrocketed you may be right about the GOP plan we shall see
5/7/2017 10:24 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/8/2017 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rjj4191 on 5/7/2017 9:54:00 PM (view original):
I am 57 my wife 59 we are in a company policy with premiums based on age my wife's health issues have been well documented in other forums on this website we have about 2200 of the deductible payed so far and will meet or come close to the 6000 deductible by years end. which by the way Aetna still only pays 80 percent after the deductible doubt me all you want the fact still remains my 10000 in premiums and 6000 deductible is only that high to offset obamacare. oh before make some other comment my policy has risen about 10 percent each of the last 2 years and was still this high before my wife's stroke I could see and understand if my premium rose because of her condition but that is not the case it has increased only because of the strain on insurance caused by Obamacare
If you're on a company policy, you aren't on Obamacare.
I think he's saying that the rules around Obamacare is still driving up the costs of non-Obamacare health insurance.
5/8/2017 10:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...184|185|186|187|188...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.