New Prog. needs 1 owner-filled !! Topic

OK reddfoxx, benfc and beirnej1 you all have access to the private forum now. Dang, reddfoxx, I was hoping the 1906 Cubs would last until 12 had been picked-I was going to take them. Another of my favorites, the 1954 Indians, was precluded by pmars2001's choice of the 1948 Indians.

MMTDad, I made the switch for you- I think that's the better choice but they are both good-you get Ruth longer with the 1921 Yankees but 1927 is a better team.
10/28/2010 2:58 PM
Sorry to do this - but can I change to the 1953 Brooklyn Dodgers.

Thanks
10/28/2010 3:42 PM
Doggone you, Dave, I've been trying to cut back, but I can't pass this league up. Am i correct that their is an 11 year gap between the 1953 & 1963 Dodgers? If so, I'd like the 1963 team.
10/28/2010 4:06 PM
Aren't the '36 Yanks also ineligible?
10/28/2010 4:33 PM
Posted by beirnej1 on 10/28/2010 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Sorry to do this - but can I change to the 1953 Brooklyn Dodgers.

Thanks
OK-made that change
10/28/2010 4:53 PM
Posted by cardsfan on 10/28/2010 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Doggone you, Dave, I've been trying to cut back, but I can't pass this league up. Am i correct that their is an 11 year gap between the 1953 & 1963 Dodgers? If so, I'd like the 1963 team.
Yes the 63 Dodgers are eligible. You should have access to the private forum in a few minutes. Glad to see you here
10/28/2010 4:59 PM (edited)
Posted by coled on 10/28/2010 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Aren't the '36 Yanks also ineligible?
The 36 Yankees would be ineligible- I changed it to the 1937 Yankees, who are eligible if you want them.
10/28/2010 4:57 PM (edited)
I'll go ahead and take the '41 Yanks
10/28/2010 5:32 PM
I'll take the '72 Reds
10/28/2010 5:53 PM
OK coled & shysters3, you have access to the private forum
10/28/2010 6:02 PM
Crap, I knew I would do this.  I'm going to change to the 1902 Pirates, Sorry, Dave
10/28/2010 6:40 PM
I'll take 98 Yankees
10/28/2010 9:48 PM
Posted by coled on 10/28/2010 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Crap, I knew I would do this.  I'm going to change to the 1902 Pirates, Sorry, Dave
OK no problem made the change
10/28/2010 9:55 PM
Rattlers, you'll have access to the forum momentarily
10/28/2010 9:56 PM
Can I take the 1954 Yankees?
10/28/2010 10:25 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
New Prog. needs 1 owner-filled !! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.