New Joe Riggins Progressive League needs 1 Topic

That makes 10
3/10/2011 12:55 AM
mfahie makes 11.
3/10/2011 8:27 AM
What do we do with players who played for more than one team in 1920?  I assume they get assigned to the team they played the most for.  Another possibility is the first person to claim them (or assign them to the player pool) assumes their rights.
3/10/2011 9:12 PM
Whoever they had the most AB's or IP for.
3/10/2011 10:25 PM
I'd like to join
3/11/2011 6:29 AM
Welcome. cleonjones. That makes a dozen.
3/11/2011 8:52 AM
I'm in
3/11/2011 11:38 AM
Welcome eman7400 that's 13 with 3 to go.
3/11/2011 2:32 PM
I'm in too
3/11/2011 9:57 PM
and then there were 2 as coled makes 14. Welcome
3/12/2011 10:30 AM
bump
3/14/2011 12:09 AM
bump - 2 to go
3/16/2011 7:06 AM
I'm in
3/17/2011 9:52 AM
A couple of questions:

Is the draft order (and wins floor) based on the end of the season or the 120 mark?

Is the draft order for the players after team protections random?  I would recommend that this be reverse of the team draft, but either way I'm good. 
3/17/2011 10:00 AM
Draft order and wins floor is end of season but I am open to making the draft order earlier. We could open that to discussion once we have all 16.

The draft after protections is slated to be random right now but I can see making it the reverse order of teams. We will have time to discuss that as well since we will have a couple of owners unavailable untill the second week of April.
3/17/2011 10:48 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
New Joe Riggins Progressive League needs 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.