1969 Original Franchise Progressive Lg(Yr 1-FULL!) Topic

Posted by Rattlers on 5/3/2011 11:39:00 AM (view original):
...though I am a little concerned about there being enough players for a roster with no AAA and injuries turned on
Glad to have our latest two sign-ups.......

Injuries are only game to game; not multiple games--if I'm wrong on that we will turn them off.

As far as # of players, with only 16 teams but 24 real life teams from 1969, there are enough players for each team to have approx. 38 players so we should be good there.  I have already downloaded the hitter and pitcher salaries and built the player pool so my #'s should be spot on.....
5/3/2011 11:43 AM
Pirates
5/3/2011 7:09 PM
You got'em
5/3/2011 9:19 PM
I'd take the Orioles if they are still available
5/7/2011 8:58 PM
they are yours.....glad to have you!
5/7/2011 10:49 PM
great! let me know what I need to do next
5/8/2011 2:35 AM
I will.....nothing to do until full!
5/8/2011 2:56 PM
My next door neighbor would like the Mets. He is a WIS noob though. But he's very smart, plays a lot of rotis sports and has been wanting to get into WIS. His WIS name is Ddfdfd. Let me know if he is OK.
5/9/2011 2:35 AM
Atlanta Braves
5/9/2011 3:33 AM
Posted by daveymac on 5/9/2011 2:35:00 AM (view original):
My next door neighbor would like the Mets. He is a WIS noob though. But he's very smart, plays a lot of rotis sports and has been wanting to get into WIS. His WIS name is Ddfdfd. Let me know if he is OK.
The Mets aren't an available franchise as we are only using the 16 original MLB franchises--but if he would like one of the available ones he is more than welcome.

As of right now, these are available:   Cubs, Phillies, Red Sox, White Sox, Indians and Tigers.
5/9/2011 1:39 PM (edited)
Posted by N4ser on 5/9/2011 3:33:00 AM (view original):
Atlanta Braves
They are yours.....glad to have you!
5/9/2011 1:35 PM
From:
ddfdfd
To:
neabaseball
Received:
5/9/2011 3:21:00 PM
Subject:
1969 Progressive Theme League
Message:
Hi,

I'm ddfdfd, the friend Daveymac posted about. I having trouble making a full season game purchase, so I can't post to the forum.

Thanks for letting me join the league. I'd like the Phillies if they're still available.

Looking forward to joining in...
5/9/2011 3:47 PM
my bad.... I really do know what the original 16 teams are.....just had a senior moment too early in life....that's my story and I'm stickin' to it
5/9/2011 3:50 PM
bump
5/12/2011 12:20 PM
I'll take the Tigers



5/12/2011 10:35 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
1969 Original Franchise Progressive Lg(Yr 1-FULL!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.