New Progressive Starting in 1920/1970 (FULL!) Topic

I'll play mensu1954
9/16/2011 2:47 PM
I'm in!
9/16/2011 3:28 PM
Welcome guys and thanks!
9/16/2011 3:45 PM
sign me up.
9/16/2011 3:53 PM
Good deal...thanks!
9/16/2011 5:34 PM
i'll join please
9/16/2011 10:21 PM
Thank you and welcome!
9/17/2011 12:13 AM
Engage warp drive Mr. Scott. I'm on board.
9/17/2011 9:21 AM
You got it, Rick...thanks!
9/17/2011 3:14 PM
I'll Play....
9/18/2011 11:25 AM
Welcome and thanks!
9/18/2011 2:34 PM
This sounds like a good one. I am in!
9/19/2011 1:44 PM
You got it...thanks!
9/19/2011 3:08 PM
What....no invite? Count me in on this
9/19/2011 6:28 PM
Sorry Steve, I didn't send an invite to anyone...hoping to fill without bugging people.  You know you're always welcome in any league I start...thanks!
9/19/2011 6:35 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
New Progressive Starting in 1920/1970 (FULL!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.