Posted by byeags25 on 9/14/2011 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for the advice. While I am not new to the site (I took a hiatus for a little bit and decided to come back, but didn't have my username or password any longer, had to create a new user name), maybe I should try getting my feet wet in seasonal leagues first before jumping into a progressive league. It is definitely something I am interested in, and please keep me in mind if you are in a position where you need owners in the future.
OK. I hope you did not interpret my response as a polite, long-winded plea asking you not to join. You are more than welcome to play, if you think you will enjoy it. I will not leave you in the dark, either; I can assist you at any point until you're used to it, if need be. I just want to make sure a new owner understands the obligation. Too often, we have enthusiastic owners join who go missing after they realize how bad a team can be. Again, if you would like to play, please join, and I will help you in any way I can. If not, good luck in your other leagues.