60's Eliminator League, full! Topic

Posted by ljfry on 11/13/2011 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fabulous on 11/12/2011 5:21:00 PM (view original):
I am definitely interested - count me in. I think 4 years / 24 teams is a better concept than 5 years / 26 teams.  Are the 70's next?.
Admin wont give the full $40 dollar credit at the end unless it starts with 26 teams, because they take the average amount of teams over the seasons...and when there are only 12 teams left for the final season, you need the extra season of 26 to bump up the average per season.
I sent in a message asking for at least $30.  We will see what happens.  I could give up the founders credit in some way too as a carrot.
11/13/2011 1:17 PM
ill try
11/13/2011 2:16 PM
count me in, and hold a spot from abfball and markdidanato, they'll likely join as well
11/13/2011 8:52 PM
hold one for jrb09g as well
11/13/2011 8:53 PM
sounds good and thanks umdterp397
thanks jbailey74
11/13/2011 8:56 PM
When you say a live draft are you saying the draft will be a 25 day draft that will be held in the forum or will it be a draft like a yahoo fantasy football draft that will only take 3 hrs or so?
11/15/2011 12:47 PM
Posted by razorclams on 11/13/2011 11:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pmars2001 on 11/13/2011 12:16:00 AM (view original):
Maybe this league would fill quicker if you posted also in Theme League Classifieds?
done
I dont see this posted in the Theme League Classifieds.
11/15/2011 1:55 PM
I will join
11/15/2011 2:22 PM
Yeah, definitely in!
11/15/2011 4:27 PM
I'll join.
11/15/2011 4:33 PM
Posted by snydpie on 11/15/2011 12:47:00 PM (view original):
When you say a live draft are you saying the draft will be a 25 day draft that will be held in the forum or will it be a draft like a yahoo fantasy football draft that will only take 3 hrs or so?

the draft would be in the forum, and likely 1 round per day

11/15/2011 4:42 PM
Im in
11/16/2011 8:56 PM
thanks jeff4noles, abfball60, houseofbayne and tyvegas
We are a go as ljfry, who just ran a smooth 80's draft stepped forward to run this draft.  THANKS LARRY!
I have been unexpectedly swamped at work and will be until the end of the year.  So the league is a GO!

All we need is 10 more.  Tell your friends, this was a great era and this is a fun concept.
11/17/2011 7:02 AM
I'll play.
11/18/2011 3:04 PM
thanks id_203
11/19/2011 7:03 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
60's Eliminator League, full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.