Journeyman Progressive League-FULL Topic

I will take Dave magadan. He had a cup of coffee in 86 but it's not WIS eligible so 1987 would be his rookie season/season one?
2/28/2012 11:24 AM
can someone sitemail me the league id if possible?

2/28/2012 12:33 PM
Posted by greggo72 on 2/28/2012 11:24:00 AM (view original):
I will take Dave magadan. He had a cup of coffee in 86 but it's not WIS eligible so 1987 would be his rookie season/season one?
Welcome, thanks for joining, League # coming up shortly. 
2/28/2012 2:07 PM
duplicating post from the other forum - may I join with Gus mancuso?
3/1/2012 5:08 PM
Posted by mamxet on 3/1/2012 5:08:00 PM (view original):
duplicating post from the other forum - may I join with Gus mancuso?
Got it.
3/1/2012 8:20 PM
◂ Prev 12
Journeyman Progressive League-FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.