ReWrite History II Progressive - Starting in 1919 Topic

Sounds great!! And that opens up the trade market for the #1 Pick. This is going to be good!!
9/24/2014 11:56 PM
boston braves
9/25/2014 12:11 AM
And the NL is full. Just need two more AL teams and we're good to go!!
9/25/2014 12:31 AM
I will take the Yankee plunge....
9/25/2014 6:35 AM
I am in taken the Chicago White Sox
9/25/2014 12:29 PM
And we're full. I just have to modify the draft lists and then we're ready to go.
9/25/2014 2:54 PM
Posted by crazyjoe02 on 9/24/2014 11:56:00 PM (view original):
Sounds great!! And that opens up the trade market for the #1 Pick. This is going to be good!!
Yes. The first pick IS for sale. I would expect to be rewarded handsomely.
9/25/2014 4:01 PM
◂ Prev 12
ReWrite History II Progressive - Starting in 1919 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.