Posted by smartian on 8/1/2018 11:03:00 PM (view original):
This sounds good. Please include me
Lucky Seven!
8/2/2018 12:52 PM
Posted by loyalcanuck on 8/2/2018 2:34:00 AM (view original):
All right I'll give it a shot. I'm in.
Great Eight!
8/2/2018 12:53 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/2/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by loyalcanuck on 8/2/2018 2:34:00 AM (view original):
All right I'll give it a shot. I'm in.
Great Eight!
I was under the impression you had Cheno's blessing for this. Reading his sitemail today I see that is not the case. I've been with Cheno from the start so I can't in good conscience (I am a loyal Canuck after all) join your league. Please count me out.
8/2/2018 2:03 PM
Posted by loyalcanuck on 8/2/2018 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 8/2/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by loyalcanuck on 8/2/2018 2:34:00 AM (view original):
All right I'll give it a shot. I'm in.
Great Eight!
I was under the impression you had Cheno's blessing for this. Reading his sitemail today I see that is not the case. I've been with Cheno from the start so I can't in good conscience (I am a loyal Canuck after all) join your league. Please count me out.
Sitemail sent. No offense was intended. Maybe I handled it wrong.
8/2/2018 3:00 PM
that built speed real quick...
and died even quicker.
8/5/2018 12:32 PM
what if you borrowed from this idea and made a modified random progressive....
but not so far as to pick a season anywhere in said players timeline. how about random within the past season, the current season, and the next season. a 3 year window?
so in 75, youd get 74 or 75 or 76.... in 82 youd get 81 or 82 or 83....
8/5/2018 12:35 PM
There are already leagues like that out there.
8/5/2018 12:49 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.