Territorial Progressive Full Thanks Everyone Topic

Welcome strubrosll thanks,, who knows maybe you will get the number 1 pick
3/1/2020 7:47 PM
Chicago White Sox
1950 P Billy Pierce= Workable for 12 years
1950 2B-Nellie Fox workable for 14 years

Legacy Ed Walsh 1906-1915
3/1/2020 8:33 PM (edited)
Sorry I'll Switch to the Dodgers
3/1/2020 8:12 PM
Strubrosll, no problem.

rufus4ever welcome on board
3/1/2020 8:14 PM
If I can have Addie Joss as my legacy I'll take Cleveland
3/1/2020 8:30 PM
Posted by Southpaw85 on 3/1/2020 8:30:00 PM (view original):
If I can have Addie Joss as my legacy I'll take Cleveland
jose played for Naps not Indians but our new commish can rule.
Teams like Detroit Wolverines are not the same as Tigers.

Have you thought about Detroit with Ty Cobb as legacy?
3/1/2020 8:54 PM
Posted by fatguyrd on 3/1/2020 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Disco & Theo the Indians were also the Naps, Bronchos, and Blues between 1901-14 per Baseball Reference.
Disco is correct on everything else.

Thanks for starting us off.
It appears commish ruled & it appears Addie can be used as indian
3/1/2020 9:04 PM (edited)
Rufus sorry Dodgers we’re already taken.
3/1/2020 9:03 PM
I have CWS
3/1/2020 9:07 PM
Curious- BP Amoco took Giants. Does he get them as SF when they move.

3/1/2020 9:26 PM
Cleveland Indians
hitter 3B Al Rosen
pitcher Early Wynn

Legagy P Addie Joss
3/1/2020 9:29 PM
Southpaw85 you have the Indians, Welcome

Guys Baseball Reference will be are source for most things.

For future Rookie.Territorials I will probable also consult baseball Almanac’s annual list of player debuts.

When any of the original 16 teams switch stadiums or cities your team should also Rufus
3/2/2020 8:45 AM (edited)
To avoid any confusion I will be posting a set of basic rules. I will be working late tonight and have other obligations that will keep me out of the house till late so don’t look for them before tomorrow night.
3/2/2020 8:53 AM
When 2 more owners join, making it 9, I will pick a franchise and work on setting up our own forum.
3/2/2020 8:56 AM
when our players "age out" do we have to take a rookie or can it be any available player? timing up a departure and a new guy are tough
3/2/2020 12:49 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
Territorial Progressive Full Thanks Everyone Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.