NEW--Random Rookie Years Progressive (Full) Topic

Great to have you Petroff! We will play as long as people stay interested. Hypothetically, we could use all 135+ seasons and then start recycling them.
8/23/2020 9:30 PM
Have stalled out a bit but still looking for at least 5 more owners to commit. 9 owners would be even better!!!
8/30/2020 5:20 PM
Ill do this. Been on WIS since 01. Played golf with the founder in Chicago in 04.. good times
8/30/2020 8:33 PM
Great! Glad to have you. I started playing WIS in 2002 under the name neabaseball. Changed emails so changed username as well. Took some time off but excited to be back.
8/30/2020 8:45 PM
Posted by Razorhawg1 on 8/30/2020 8:46:00 PM (view original):
Great! Glad to have you. I started playing WIS in 2002 under the name neabaseball. Changed emails so changed username as well. Took some time off but excited to be back.
I remember seeing that handle often
8/31/2020 1:17 PM
I’ll join.

Like the idea of a limited AAA 4-8 Guys.I am in another progressive that has unlimited AAA. Some teams carry 10-20 AAA players. One good rule they have to be a keeper, must have played 5 games, and you only get 25 keepers.
9/1/2020 10:35 AM (edited)
Welcome!
9/1/2020 10:48 PM
Bump
9/5/2020 6:27 PM
I'll join up. I'd like to be a lot more familiar with that original core of players from '85 moving forward. A good place to start.
9/5/2020 10:23 PM
glad to have you BTown!
9/6/2020 12:28 AM
I will give it a try too
9/6/2020 3:43 PM
Great!
9/6/2020 5:03 PM
I will give it a try
9/6/2020 5:09 PM
Glad to have you N4ser!
9/6/2020 6:49 PM
Ok count me in
9/6/2020 7:44 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
NEW--Random Rookie Years Progressive (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.