College Baseball Progressive League/ 5 in Topic

Sounds like fun, but my time is limited right now and my Buckeyes are taken! Lol
Question-So there will be a draft to start this off?
9/10/2020 8:16 PM
Dip- & Disco we can draft any 4 year mlb player from 1885-1920. You only get a guy for the first 4 years, in order, of.their careers.

Stadiums pick where you want to play and a division 1 School from that state.
9/10/2020 9:18 PM (edited)
Posted by dspahlinger on 9/10/2020 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Can you post a link for finding which players played for a specific college ? I looked on baseball reference and didn't find such a link.
You are not required to recruit players from your chosen university. Not sure if that is your question.
9/11/2020 7:24 PM
Posted by Disco Dogs on 9/10/2020 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Sounds like fun, but my time is limited right now and my Buckeyes are taken! Lol
Question-So there will be a draft to start this off?
Yes. A long draft 35 players per team.
Drafts will be much shorter in future seasons.

I know there are still a few bugs to work out but I think this is a cool concept ( if I do say so myself). It may take awhile to fill but I would like to think we can find 24 brave souls to give this a shot.
9/11/2020 7:27 PM
Miami University Redhawks - Progressive Field
9/14/2020 10:17 PM
Posted by Antonabomb on 9/14/2020 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Miami University Redhawks - Progressive Field
You got it. Thanks for joining.

My in laws attended Miami in the 40s. I remember watching college football with them they would complain when the scores were given and Miami was listed as Miami of Ohio. They would exclaim ( only half joking I think) that that University down south should be known as Miami of Florida and we should be Miami. We were here first.
9/15/2020 7:35 AM
Hey Steve - you can count me in college TBD
9/24/2020 10:45 PM
I'll play

TCU Horned Frogs - Astrodome
9/29/2020 4:59 PM
Need to drop out here - Need to help save another league
10/1/2020 3:24 PM
Posted by fabulous on 10/1/2020 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Need to drop out here - Need to help save another league
That’s ok. Not thinking this is going to make it. I don’t want to play it as a 16 team league.

not giving up yet but the enthusiasm is going
10/1/2020 6:28 PM
◂ Prev 12
College Baseball Progressive League/ 5 in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.