THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Panic in Detroit

hey che guevera have you seen the tube.
trump has summoned the top Republican legislators from Michigan.
the following may not be suitable for Americans -
He is seeking their help to replace the Michigan electors with people who will reject Biden.
fir real but they politely preemptively demurred because their law does not allow for it. Nevertheless a meeting is still scheduled for Friday.
the man with nuke codes of the largest known stockpile in the universe wants to subvert the whole shebang.
for real the poor little Nabob of a putin lite tried to murder and mutilate democracy.

if this isn’t a gigantic attempt at murder I don’t know what is.

he is going down the road of a second impeachment.
11/19/2020 6:23 PM (edited)
The President is here to create disorder.
The GOP is here to preserve disorder.

The Mayor Richard J. Daley channel
11/19/2020 9:59 PM
For those of that never trusted trump and hated him from day one we were proven correct about his ability to be a good president. We said he was unfit and would create disaster under his watch and he did. Will be responsible for literally hundreds of thousands of deaths by his MALfeasance.

since the election more then ever we were also proven absolutely correct when we said he was nothing but a tin pot dictator who had absolutely zero respect for democracy.

it is sorrowful that we have learned that this country is capable of accepting dictatorship maybe even mild nazism.

proud to be a citizen of the world not proud of America......republicans could not and did not stand up.
as a country waste of talent.
American democracy needs toilet paper.
11/20/2020 12:37 AM
And NOW, we're full on engaging in State Terrorism. Last night, for the 1st time since (like 1889?) the U.S. executed a prisoner during a Presidential transition. And Trump plans to "fry" (like) 3 more. Execution of humans by a State is clearly nothing short of State Terrorism!
11/20/2020 7:54 AM
I would fully expect the Biden DOJ to finally call white supremacy groups like kkk boogie Boise etc as terror groups and begin to take action against them. No more coddling and definitely President Biden won’t be courting them for votes.
11/20/2020 8:51 AM
Although I do believe trump will always have a 30% base I also believe that the post election attempt to subvert the election results will suppress his potential in a possible 2024 general election to a maximum
of 40% of the vote. He could never get more then that now.
11/20/2020 8:56 AM
1.3 million voted by absentee ballot in Georgia and already there have been 700,00 application requests for the run off.
rise blackbird.
rise bluebird.
11/20/2020 12:49 PM
I never promised you a rose garden

melania is having poison ivy and poison sumac and poison oak planted all along the White House and gardens in return for another million in her prenup agreement.
11/20/2020 2:21 PM
Munchin is ending fed lending programs that will end assistance for millions.
the lying munchking claims he has to do it just like trump said he had to put kids in cages and make them orphans.

heartless in halcyon land.

it will be a bureaucratic ordeal to reverse and reactivate although it will be done but people will suffer until it is done......bury people alive.

when will this 4th reich finally end.
11/20/2020 2:46 PM
Tonight I am having steak with mushrooms and a side of baked beans.
bravo.

11/20/2020 6:23 PM
59 more excruciating days of trump
and his excremental steps to undermine as much as he can.

cage the elephant
11/21/2020 2:16 PM
The son of Great Ghouliani as well as Son of Trump now have Covid.
news report - Covid has stated that it rejected Great Ghouliani as a host as it was too dangerous for the virus.
11/21/2020 3:38 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/19/2020 8:07:00 AM (view original):
I don't much like leftists, but, still, neocons are the worst. Agree with Tang, eff the Lincoln Project. George W. Bush was by FAR the worst president in my lifetime and none of his ilk ever need a spot in govt again.
Uh, uh.. LBJ, Nixon, and Obama was the worst (He mocked the Christian faith.. and did so openly)
11/21/2020 5:05 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/21/2020 2:16:00 PM (view original):
59 more excruciating days of trump
and his excremental steps to undermine as much as he can.

cage the elephant
Your future: More anarchy, more human misery, and over 50% in taxes. Oh yeah.. and much less freedom. Marxists will steal your freedoms ... well not quite, they will cause you to give them away
11/21/2020 5:08 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/20/2020 6:23:00 PM (view original):
Tonight I am having steak with mushrooms and a side of baked beans.
bravo.

What, no Onions???
11/21/2020 5:09 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.