Love lower caps. Never tried one in a progressive….I’m in…
7/19/2021 7:12 PM
Welcome fillies
7/19/2021 7:38 PM
More, More. As many progressives I’ve been in haven’t played a low cap one since the good ‘ol days of live play. Getting excited to do this one

7/19/2021 7:44 PM
I’ll play!
7/19/2021 9:27 PM
Thank You Boddicker
7/19/2021 9:35 PM
Count me in.
7/20/2021 7:39 AM
?Welcome bkdries
7/20/2021 7:42 AM
Never played a progressive. Anxious to give it a try. Count me in.
7/20/2021 9:25 AM
Welcome joerat1. Hope you enjoy it. A little different then a traditional progressive.
7/20/2021 9:28 AM
Lower Cap Concept is indeed fabulous, count me in
7/20/2021 10:56 AM
Thank you fabulous.


Did a Browns/Orioles team for fun. Pretty good pitching 2.80 ERA, 1.20 Whip
A couple power hitters, but team average was .260.
7/20/2021 12:47 PM (edited)
I'm in too
7/20/2021 11:51 AM
Welcome bluesguy
7/20/2021 12:48 PM
4 to go and we can get this baby going
7/20/2021 1:09 PM
I will be lucky #13
7/20/2021 1:21 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.